Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.3 Client Release
(05-02-2017, 10:24 PM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 10:03 PM)Winter Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 04:43 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: Bolt Tosser has same dmg as Aila, maybe give it +5p damage?

I'd really rather not.  The Ailadrodd already puts the Bolt Tosser (and nearly every other crossbow) to shame.

I'd actually say that Tofu suggested to give +5p damage to the Bolt Tosser. This at least is the way making much more sense imo  Smile

If that's the case, I think he should compare it to the Penetrator and Eagle Crossbow instead.  It is weird comparing single shot crossbows to repeaters, especially red tier hero locked ones. I think that still leaves it in about the right spot.
If any thing would be better if it was less p and more speed but think it ok how it is. (still about the best xbow for normal)

This is 0 to do with vals/def but coming from 80 armor and 73 for years is shit but gothic could just get alot more weight to make it go up in armor.

79/38-42w
80/45+w

73/6+w

Seems most people with gothic atm have a hammer or ags or even both. So think most people would not mind especially if it means getting old armor stats back.

I pm this to Winter no idea were it sits atm that Ornate Bascinet gose to mp and same stats as Vagabond or old stats. Then if you dont want mp you can change it to vagabond and all the other helms fee of change. (As before the update it was the best of the best so could of gotten any of them anyway)

Just wanted to see what Ornate people think.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
There is a high chance Winter wasn't completely serious Smile
i dont get it how zweihander has 4 hero locked helmets while there are hero classes that have no hero locked helmets (like MP/CM/AV/SENTI/LEGI)
Zwei and Mara in my mind have a right to have more armor vs Leg and Mp as slasher etc all tho could move all Dragon or Wing to Leg (Change stats idk) so each hero has the 1 set with 2 color versions.

MP/CM/AV/SENTI/etc i dont think they need them vs other models/stuff. Altho Ornate Bascinet being Mp would make scenes it a waste to have 2 different things doing the same thing.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(25-02-2017, 11:09 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: i dont get it how zweihander has 4 hero locked helmets while there are hero classes that have no hero locked helmets (like MP/CM/AV/SENTI/LEGI)

Someone made the decision to make those helmets Zweihander locked years ago.  The other classes are slowly catching up, and some of the ones you named do have helmets waiting for them, you just need to find them.