Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Introducing Account Names
One inventory for an account is already possible as all your chars are bound to your account. Both chars and accounts are identified by an integer number anyway, the names are for users, not for the software.
so does this mean characters will be able to be in multiple houses but still share an inventory?
Of course, if the items would be available to all chars within an account, without the need of trading them from one to another of your chars. You need your chars in the same house just for trading, right? Take a look at this concept, too: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=59535
As has been said before, we have plans for better inventory management but there are other changes that need to come first. This is one of many.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Is there anyway to check when I created my account?
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(13-03-2017, 07:39 AM)PioPio Wrote: Is there anyway to check when I created my account?

say the oldest id you have and some people can guess other wise a dev is needed.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(13-03-2017, 07:39 AM)PioPio Wrote: Is there anyway to check when I created my account?
Created At:2013-03-01 15:58:33
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(13-03-2017, 08:49 AM)Disco Wrote:
Created At:2013-03-01 15:58:33

how did you do this ?
Admin's and Dev's can check.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Heey that's pretty good.