Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The First of April
That time of year when shenanigans are to be expected is upon us.  For our part, we have brought back the random gear servers with NI_April_ servers which will run through April 9th.

EU1 and NA1 are normal mode while EU2 and NA2 are hard.  As before, any slot you leave empty will be filled with a random item for that slot type regardless of class requirements.

XP and gold rates for kills and assist are also 1.5 times higher for the week. I feel like we forgot Something but Nothing came to mind...

Enjoy!

- Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Enjoy this entirely original idea we came up with three nights ago when we realized April 1st was coming up. It was either this or every wave is Wraiths.
note: every wave is now wraiths.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(01-04-2017, 08:03 AM)Kip Wrote: (...) I feel like we forgot Something but Nothing came to mind... (...)
Np Kip, 3 x Nothing and we'll have Something... Wink

(01-04-2017, 08:11 AM)Winter Wrote: (...) It was either this or every wave is Wraiths.
Might be fun if there were unlimited tomes, too.
Wasn´t it 5x Nothing = 1x Something.
I thought it was 3 but you made me uncertain...
Wraiths would be fun :/
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Comrades how can I get Nothing?
It makes no sense If I need to do something to obtain Nothing to later craft Something from Nothing.

Halp please.
(01-04-2017, 10:54 AM)Rezev Wrote: Comrades how can I get Nothing?
It makes no sense If I need to do something to obtain Nothing to later craft Something from Nothing.

Halp please.

u got pranked bro  Big Grin
Wait, PioPio looted "nothing"...

(01-04-2017, 09:46 AM)PioPio Wrote: Legendaries looted:
-nothing :C

So it's possible and "nothing" is legendary. Big Grin