Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Outreach
Agreed. What kind of legendaries would they be if everyone would be running around with 3 legendaries, just because he had some 10 EUR to spend...
On the other hand, some merchant activity could greatly support the servers budget. Some separate items to get for cash only maybe?
(26-05-2017, 02:59 PM)Bobo Wrote: Agreed. What kind of legendaries would they be if everyone would be running around with 3 legendaries, just because he had some 10 EUR to spend...
On the other hand, some merchant activity could greatly support the servers budget. Some separate items to get for cash only maybe?

I think he didn't mean legendaries but collectibles
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Yes he did talk about collectibles. I don't mind collectibles to be sold by NI, I'd just rather prefer the rest of the stuff be left as it is: to be earned in the battlefield.
(26-05-2017, 08:00 PM)Bobo Wrote: Yes he did talk about collectibles. I don't mind collectibles to be sold by NI, I'd just rather prefer the rest of the stuff be left as it is: to be earned in the battlefield.

I agree
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I am not calling out anyone, nor anyone has to feel guilty for all I care. Event tho I think it is one of the worst investments you can do everyone is free to do whatever under the current rule set.
I just want to make people aware of the fact that the servers don't run on air and it seems that people are willing to spend money on this mod. So keeping things running is part of that, not only your e-penis.
This also goes out to people who have played this mod for over 2000 hours and have donated 5 EUR once just for the status.
Again not calling anyone out but I mean.. lets be real. Willing to spend 50 EUR on a game to then barely play is no problem but keeping the mod alive you care so much for is an issue?

(IF YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES I AM ACTUALLY CALLING YOU OUT)
What is reason to donate mod in which me and many people 'Wasted' (mostly in positive meaning) 500/1000 or even more hours, all time having hope to loot some legendary item.

I don't feel that I should donate servers to save my 3m eq. Atm. I wont be sad if I lose it.

But, whole thing changes when someone has many legendaries looted, they are precious so people donate to not lose them

Maybe some shop with items for real cash is good idea?
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
Better leave my collectibles alone reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(26-05-2017, 10:09 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Better leave my collectibles alone reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HehehehehehehAHAHAH.

Well to what has been said about investments... I'm not sure why anyone would consider buying an item in this game an investment, but investing money to the servers. Yes. Do it if you wan't to keep playing, it's very simple.
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
(26-05-2017, 09:16 PM)bluzark Wrote: This also goes out to people who have played this mod for over 2000 hours and have donated 5 EUR once just for the status.

Maybe instead of guilt tripping and attempting to emotionally manipulate this demographic into donating more, you should look at the reason for this outcome. While donations should have no expectation of any return on investment, you know that it's not the reality of the situation for many people. You even link donations to return on investment saying that people wouldn't be able to play the mod at all, let alone with their gear. So now that we've established that donations are not always purely philanthropy (and they aren't outside of video games either), you should be able to conclude that they simply don't support the direction of the mod. Oh well, that's not a problem. Just appeal to the other demographics (particularly the fanatics) and subsidize the mod with their donations instead.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I don't think I've ever seen ppl talking against donating before. Just can't believe my eyes.
Let's put it simple, guys:
you play it, you like it - support it if you can, don't if you can't, it's ok.
you don't like it? Be it. Then what are you doing here? Go criticize something else, play something else, watch tv, have a beer or whatever...

Just cut the bs, will you? No offence.

PS. good one, Bluz, carry on man.