Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Any ideas to entice new players to Nordinvasion?
If you have any to add i am all ears.

I Think we should return to Square one (not player levels or items) and use a formula that have had success in the past because it seems that the decline started with these new updates.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
hmm that would be fun to see peoples reactions, especially the ones who spent 100's in real life currency for Items... Big Grin
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
wipe.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
pay me and I will return kek
Warband is a mature product now, it's been time for Bannerlord to arrive some years ago. IMHO this is the problem, not many ppl buy the game these days, also pretty likely most of them who own the game don't play it anymore. In addition, most of the time one can see almost empty servers, this is not encouraging as well.

This is all damn sad, but it is not a result of any updates.
(09-07-2017, 02:32 PM)Krex Wrote: wipe.

I actually agree with this.

Also give em the good succ.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Woody_K/recommended/48700/

Well it's more the fact that most old players are now afg so starting now would be fucked.

If you made some changes so older players did want back in problem solved just about.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Be like csgo and make gambling site and you win legendary item Big Grin
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(10-07-2017, 03:04 AM)Rowan Wrote: Be like csgo and make gambling site and you win legendary item Big Grin

LOL. It already is a gambling site and you win a legendary item.....that's the attitude of most of the community. Most of the bosses have a drop rate. Less players now and less dropping. Use your gear or whatever you have. If not don't play.

What do you think "winning" a legendary is? 

Although I sense a NKP post from Malong is coming.

Edit: Also....this mod is dead not from the fact of just updates, that's part of the reason that some of the updates were crap and pissed of the community, but yeah the game is so goddamn old too. Just have fun with it a little more and let this turd die already b4 something new one comes out if it ever does and quit whining about it ffs because yeah you can't overhaul something that's been out this long, get real.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(10-07-2017, 05:43 PM)Sharmastyle Wrote: Although I sense a NKP post from Malong is coming.

Nope (5char)
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.