Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item missing from inventory [not actually, fixed]
I was just doing a respec of my archer to warden (finally) and when I went to reload the gear, I noticed my bear boots were gone. I know I wouldn't sell them, and I don't think I would have sold that in the marketplace, as they would have been at the bottom of my list and I was only selling stuff at the top of my list. I still have my bear armor and gauntlets, but not the boots. I never had the bear helmet.

Can any dev/admin see if they can find where they went? Not exactly cheap item.  Sad

SK_Wilhelm_Thalheimer (2434009)

Thanks.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Heavy bear or normal ? Iam gonna give you the money for ir if its the normal one
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(08-09-2017, 11:17 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Heavy bear or normal ? Iam gonna give you the money for ir if its the normal one

Thanks, that's a generous offer. Just the normal one. Although I'd imagine the devs can fix it as well.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

Iam gonna give you 200k should be enough leave your house gonna invite you in 3h when iam at home
Legendary Loots :

When would you say was the last time you remember having the Bear Boots?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(08-09-2017, 05:36 PM)Kip Wrote: When would you say was the last time you remember having the Bear Boots?

Within the last 1-2 weeks for sure. I usually don't wear shoes, but I had put them on for calvary, since weight doesn't matter and leg armor does.

I imagine it was within the last few days, if not yesterday. I did sell some stuff to the marketplace with my respec, so it's possible I misclicked, but I definitely didn't sell them on purpose. And they would have been at the end of my item list and I was selling from the front.

Thanks for looking into it.

Edit: Nothing else is missing, so I don't think I got hacked. I also checked through all my trades to make sure I didn't just trade it on accident. I didn't sell it on the auction hall either, as I've only sold one there since I started playing agian.

I can't find any trace of Bear Boots.  I also loaded two snapshots of the database from September 1st and August 25th but still could not find any Bear Boots on any characters on your account.  How did you acquire the boots and how recently would that have been?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(08-09-2017, 10:17 PM)Kip Wrote: I can't find any trace of Bear Boots.  I also loaded two snapshots of the database from September 1st and August 25th but still could not find any Bear Boots on any characters on your account.  How did you acquire the boots and how recently would that have been?

Hmm...if you possible you could check my loadout on calvary for Wilhelm from that database snapshot? I might just be remembering it wrong and I never got the boots since I was a A4-I2 hybrid and the store heavy infantry boots might have been as good. I definitely had a set of store boots (Splinted Leather Greaves) in inventory. Whatever I had equipped is all I had.

(Sorry, I'm dealing with some personal stuff, so I'm not firing on all cylinders right now -- it could just be faulty memory -- this loadout was from 4 years ago before I took a break.)

Did you solve the issue or do you need new boots?
Legendary Loots :

(11-09-2017, 08:54 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Did you solve the issue or do you need new boots?

I'm waiting to see if Kip can check my loadout on my calvary for those snapshots.

I'm not convinced anymore that I even had them. Since I was hybrid, I think I was just using the T2 inf boots from the marketplace, since they were similar stats and WAY cheaper. I don't usually use boots anyway, as they add unneeded weight. And since I'm a warden, I'd just be saving up for the better ones anyway.

Thanks.