Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: To reset or not to reset?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Agree with the reset
51.61%
64 51.61%
I Disagree with the reset
48.39%
60 48.39%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Resetting the NI Community
(20-12-2017, 08:47 PM)Bobo Wrote: Surely there will be none. Relax. That would shatter to piece this already too small community. Many would go.
When it comes to NI2 and what happens with our current accounts then, like always talking about when Bannerlord will be there, the answer is: when it will be, it will be, if it will someday. Or maybe never.

Even if there isn't a Nord Invasion for Warband, a persistent tower defense game is too good to not have some type of game of its type somewhere in the future.
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
(21-12-2017, 12:07 PM)Pavel Wrote:
(20-12-2017, 12:18 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Hold up
I thought the dev's had ended this one by saying there won't be a reset tell NI 2

Also Jalau Warband needs more players
For a mode of this type NI is doing great

Very good point. Warband as a whole has few players compared to a few years ago

many still play actually
most of them play SP for some reason tho

(21-12-2017, 01:04 PM)Rook Wrote:
(20-12-2017, 08:47 PM)Bobo Wrote: Surely there will be none. Relax. That would shatter to piece this already too small community. Many would go.
When it comes to NI2 and what happens with our current accounts then, like always talking about when Bannerlord will be there, the answer is: when it will be, it will be, if it will someday. Or maybe never.

Even if there isn't a Nord Invasion for Warband, a persistent tower defense game is too good to not have some type of game of its type somewhere in the future.

NI devs once tried that but failed miserably
If you take the Warband modes as a whole and look at how many played 5 years ago and how many play now it's gone down a lot

I think the main reason NI does not have as many players as they used to is because of how old Warband it's self is
Precisely so. Players stop to play any kind of game over the time. Then new players come but only so many as well the game sells. Since this game is already aged many overlook it without even giving it a try as they expect it to be far behind current productions in graphics, mechanics and so on. And of course it's true to some degree however there is the element of playability that really makes a game to be fun and top graphics engine alone can't make up for this.

Maybe it's time to make Warband free. That would bring in some more players and might have a good effect for Bannerlord when it finally arrives.
(21-12-2017, 08:09 PM)Bobo Wrote: Maybe it's time to make Warband free. That would bring in some more players and might have a good effect for Bannerlord when it finally arrives.

good idea. come on NI devs, make the warband game free on steam for everyone Tongue
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
I just hope it was suggested to TaleWorlds and perhaps they are thinking of it. It has always very positive effect on sales if there is a large players base and next part of the game comes. Most of those who enjoyed the preceding one will interested and will have a look at it. You can always see it on the TV that previous parts of some movie series are being displayed massively in the period when the newest one is about to arrive to cinemas. I can observe it with games as well. But it all depends on when TaleWorlds believe to finally put Bannerlord on market.
I think at least part of why they have not is because they use the money from selling for there native severs
I would not be so hasty to speak for my house but me and my brother are very against this
we havent been here for 3 or so years, i loose count, to earn our repeater crossbows we wanted since we first saw them only to have them taken away again
am already thinking of retiring because drodd is unobtainable, taking my current repeater away and im gone for good....i doubt i'd be missed though
The Quieter you are the more you are able to hear

14.04.2017 - Ornate Bascinet
06.05.2018 - Ebonwood Pike
12.09.2018 - Eastern Blade
As I said in one of my posts
The dev's are not doing a reset tell Bannerlord
Then is will be a full reset because it's a brand new game
(22-12-2017, 01:33 PM)The_Russian Wrote: I would not be so hasty to speak for my house but me and my brother are very against this
we havent been here for 3 or so years, i loose count, to earn our repeater crossbows we wanted since we first saw them only to have them taken away again
am already thinking of retiring because drodd is unobtainable, taking my current repeater away and im gone for good....i doubt i'd be missed though
Of course you would. I am always glad to see you and TRGC guys in server.

PS. one of the most enjoyable runs for me was just two of us with TRGC guy on Senugzda Cavern, we've had hard time with it, it seemed to go on for hours but we won, and I was truly happy with over 300 kills.