Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
last times everyone want 10k, but i think they just think i will give it to everyone, its not like this... the better description on what you will buy, the higher i will give

Quote:Hey, Im pretty to this new and played this game for 4 days now and am trying to get a class. I am hoping to be able to get a fe weapons and need some help i cant get to the kills before vets thats all.I am hoping for 10k but any amount would be fine. This community has proved nice so far i thank it. I was recommended here by Isaiah and I wanted ask for donation if its possible, I love this mod and I cant believe how fun and how fast this mod is growing.

put somethin into AH in price 7k and send pw if it will be done.

Quote:Hello to everyone on the fourms, my name is Jerry known in game as Apevis. I would like to request a 10k gold loan. My reason for requesting this loan is because I am new to nord invasion and I love it so far, it is the perfected version of Crpg and has some unique aspects as well. The only downside is the difficulty when starting out by yourself. I believe the 10k will allow me to gear myself and start out on the right foot with this game. I would appreciate this very much and will be forever thankful. Have a nice day - Apevis

Quote:K ima put some wood and cloth in ah

bought wood

Quote:Login: LawL_LawL

Reason: I just got NordInvasion, 10k would really help me get into it a little faster. At the moment grinding with the sword and darts is rather slow, though it seems a bit faster than grinding in cRPG.

Donation Type: Incremental, 2000 for crooked stick, then 8000 for the other one later.

Amount: 10,000 total oh and a santa hat would be really cool Tongue

put this stick first in 2k. then 5k not 8k, and santa hat will be given too

so at sum 7k + santa hat

Quote:Gomer

I would enjoy a Santa hate and 3000k To buy a bow and arrow and get to level 2 Alchemy because I have a n=buncha bonemeal I wana burn Smile Anything would be greatly appreciated!

I want the santa hat to have it I wont sell! (Inless in 4 years it's worth like 40billion Tongue)

i will give you 5k for good description(what you need to buy) Wink + santa hat
in future i would give you another 5k, if you will have another good description

(15-12-2011, 07:32 AM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: last times everyone want 10k, but i think they just think i will give it to everyone, its not like this... the better description on what you will buy, the higher i will give

Quote:Hey, Im pretty to this new and played this game for 4 days now and am trying to get a class. I am hoping to be able to get a fe weapons and need some help i cant get to the kills before vets thats all.I am hoping for 10k but any amount would be fine. This community has proved nice so far i thank it. I was recommended here by Isaiah and I wanted ask for donation if its possible, I love this mod and I cant believe how fun and how fast this mod is growing.

Quote:Hello to everyone on the fourms, my name is Jerry known in game as Apevis. I would like to request a 10k gold loan. My reason for requesting this loan is because I am new to nord invasion and I love it so far, it is the perfected version of Crpg and has some unique aspects as well. The only downside is the difficulty when starting out by yourself. I believe the 10k will allow me to gear myself and start out on the right foot with this game. I would appreciate this very much and will be forever thankful. Have a nice day - Apevis

Quote:K ima put some wood and cloth in ah

bought wood

Quote:Login: LawL_LawL

Reason: I just got NordInvasion, 10k would really help me get into it a little faster. At the moment grinding with the sword and darts is rather slow, though it seems a bit faster than grinding in cRPG.

Donation Type: Incremental, 2000 for crooked stick, then 8000 for the other one later.

Amount: 10,000 total oh and a santa hat would be really cool Tongue

put this stick first in 2k. then 5k not 8k, and santa hat will be given too

so at sum 7k + santa hat

Quote:Gomer

I would enjoy a Santa hate and 3000k To buy a bow and arrow and get to level 2 Alchemy because I have a n=buncha bonemeal I wana burn Smile Anything would be greatly appreciated!

I want the santa hat to have it I wont sell! (Inless in 4 years it's worth like 40billion Tongue)

i will give you 5k for good description(what you need to buy) Wink + santa hat
in future i would give you another 5k, if you will have another good description

I would glady accept money cause I got 90coins left after buying a short bow and arrows Sad But I bought a Santa hat so thanks but I would rather have you give it to some less festive fortunate person Tongue
Quote:I would glady accept money cause I got 90coins left after buying a short bow and arrows Sad But I bought a Santa hat so thanks but I would rather have you give it to some less festive fortunate person Tongue

you know how it work Wink put somethin in AH
I would glady accept money cause I got 90coins left after buying a short bow and arrows Sad But I bought a Santa hat so thanks but I would rather have you give it to some less festive fortunate person Tongue
[/quote]

you know how it work Wink put somethin in AH
[/quote]

Alrighty.... I think you need some Bone Shards because that's all I got to summon a Pony
I'd sign up for this but I'm kinda not that low lvl or poor. I am not rich at all but not low lvl enough to justify taking your money. Even though I'd like to.
Lol had to Pawn all my shit just to get money to post  :'(  Tongue ;D
(15-12-2011, 07:43 AM)Taser link Wrote: I'd sign up for this but I'm kinda not that low lvl or poor. I am not rich at all but not low lvl enough to justify taking your money. Even though I'd like to.

write for what you need this money.

Quote:Alrighty.... I think you need some Bone Shards because that's all I got to summon a Pony

bought 5k Smile
How much For deploy able shield? I don think I'd feel right taking it :/
(15-12-2011, 07:45 AM)Gomer link Wrote: How much For deploy able shield? I don think I'd feel right taking it :/

if you ask me about price. it is about ~800 case of material costs
(15-12-2011, 07:46 AM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=335.msg3142#msg3142 date=1323935155]
How much For deploy able shield? I don think I'd feel right taking it :/

if you ask me about price. it is about ~800 case of material costs
[/quote]
Alirght I might buy one from market! Btw other then Ponie what can you ride at first? (Im trying to go Horse Archer)