Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.8.2 Client Release
(11-02-2018, 07:28 PM)Winter Wrote: In regards to the Mangler:

The following test results are using a Marauder character trying to achieve full speed bonus against a brain-dead Odin.  Side swing tests were aimed at the knees/lower leg area.  Overhand swing tests were aimed at the left shoulder.  Overhand stab tests were aimed at the upper left part of the body.

Mangler 1 (side swing): 63 hits, 0:58 minutes
Mangler 2 (overhand swing): 94 hits, 1:34 minutes
Jormungandr: 106 hits, 2:07 minutes
Pike of Kings 1 (overhand stab): 83 hits, 1:34 minutes
Pike of Kings 2 (side swing): 75 hits, 1:13 minutes
Pike of Kings 3 (overhand swing): 112 hits, 1:58 minutes

Not only were the overhand stab tests more difficult to get speed bonus on, they also consistently underperformed.  Even allowing for some testing error, the Mangler still has significantly better results.

I do have to say the speed with tsa + mangler dose make up for it but not ever one has it.

If you were not happy with its DPS it still dose not mean your only option was to go -5p. 

Look at the dead shot atm it's completely over kill for most bots but it has the Down side of taking a year to reload and I think the weight is more than eagle. 

Maybe the upgraded one can get the change in after then.

Also question let's say dark gothic is next month and we 'find out' it's the same stats as normal gothic. Do you have plains to make different types of upgrades? Like the one atm makes gothic lighter but maybe half a year later there one to make it more tanky?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-02-2018, 02:55 AM)Woody Wrote: Also question let's say dark gothic is next month and we 'find out' it's the same stats as normal gothic. Do you have plains to make different types of upgrades? Like the one atm makes gothic lighter but maybe half a year later there one to make it more tanky?

Nope.
but at least we'll see some recipes which consume 'common' leg's right? Don't say if no, i'd prefer blissful ignorance Big Grin
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]

The following test results are using a Marauder character trying to achieve full speed bonus against a brain-dead Odin.  Side swing tests were aimed at the knees/lower leg area.  Overhand swing tests were aimed at the left shoulder.  Overhand stab tests were aimed at the upper left part of the body.

Not only were the overhand stab tests more difficult to get speed bonus on, they also consistently underperformed.  Even allowing for some testing error, the Mangler still has significantly better results.
what will happen when there is an improvement on the peak of the kings? will it be possible to throw out the mangler? And all because the peak can be used on all classes of throwers. Well, you can not destroy exclusive things ... it's against the law ... and no matter how funny it did not look after this patch, 5 people left the fashion (it's only from my house). 
I am also thinking, to leave my mind or not. why not discuss the change of such things with the "old men" of this fashion? also there are leaders and their faces replacing in houses. it's so easy ...
P.s. sorry for my english
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(12-02-2018, 04:39 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
plus one

"it's against the law"

(11-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Coconut Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 11:55 AM)Woody Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 11:53 AM)Odi Wrote: Efs also seems kinda useless now

Like I explained in ts for the Au event look at Efs as Gothic and Tsa as Pol. 

The problem is no one like hoplite and halb has a lot better armour for a lot cheaper atm

So the formula is Slasher/Ranged gets the lighter armor
Inf slasher=Zwei
Inf Thrower=Legio
Pike Slasher=Maruader
Pike Thrower=MP

I like this, maybe we might see a Warden/Sentry armor that is lighter as well  Blush

maybe even a Cm + Avent that would be cool

I think it would be Warden + Senti just on the fact Sentry already has so much over Sentinel.

can I get naval tested as that's the closest to mangler as pok has 2 modes and jorm is 300 long and meant for a different type of playstyle.

Unless you want to give mangler a 2nd mode

i'm sorry but statistic TSA still old in game and wesite

https://ibb.co/cxPjMS
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
(12-02-2018, 12:28 PM)Łíťțłĕ_ĐēvìĹ* Wrote: i'm sorry but statistic TSA still old in game and wesite

https://ibb.co/cxPjMS

Yeah, this has been noticed.  This oversight will be fixed in the next patch.

(12-02-2018, 10:12 AM)Woody Wrote:

can I get naval tested as that's the closest to mangler as pok has 2 modes and jorm is 300 long and meant for a different type of playstyle.

Unless you want to give mangler a 2nd mode

Sure, I'll throw that test in when I redo the old Mangler stats test today.
If you do can you also test on a bot like prince as that's were i think naval may even do better or least very close