Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
Oh if the Santa hat costs 3k.... :S

I think im ok with just 10k in gold then, no point in a trivial hat if I lose a piece of armour to it. But will I be able to put a stick up for 8k once I get the 2k? Im confused as to the payment system for putting stuff for sale.
(15-12-2011, 08:53 AM)LawL LawL link Wrote: Oh if the Santa hat costs 3k.... :S

I think im ok with just 10k in gold then, no point in a trivial hat if I lose a piece of armour to it. But will I be able to put a stick up for 8k once I get the 2k? Im confused as to the payment system for putting stuff for sale.

7k of donation is the amount i assigned to you.

so put stick for 7k or put stick for 2k then other in price 5k

stick for 2k bought, now put item in price 5k
I am but a poor Swadian soldier coming back from the front to beg your lordness to share some of your wealth so that I may buy a long arming sword when I can finally access it.

OH and if the LAS is too expensive, then just some money to get a normal arming sword.
(15-12-2011, 09:29 AM)bobthehero link Wrote: I am but a poor Swadian soldier coming back from the front to beg your lordness to share some of your wealth so that I may buy a long arming sword when I can finally access it.

OH and if the LAS is too expensive, then just some money to get a normal arming sword.

you mean just arming sword? (dont know there is long arming sword)

i will donate you 5 000 money, you can hold it until you can buy this sword.
(put somethin in AH in price 5k)
Will do, and I sure hope there is a long arming sword, its one of the weapon of the Swadian knight and Sergeants in Native.

Edit: Bone shard for 5k, plaqued with the finest gold.
(15-12-2011, 09:50 AM)bobthehero link Wrote: Will do, and I sure hope there is a long arming sword, its one of the weapon of the Swadian knight and Sergeants in Native.

Edit: Bone shard for 5k, plaqued with the finest gold.

bought Smile
Pleasure doin' business with y'e m'lord Tongue
10k or be banned.  Tongue
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Well if thats how it works Tongue, I'll take the extra 5k...
naah, it dont work like this Tongue maybe i will give you 5k more later, if you will really need it