Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official NA Xbow March Event
OK so this time we have some people banned from next event
Banned from next event. Woody
Have 1/2 Ban points.  Angar, Unknown_Soldier and Moonflower

Next event will most likely be a normal mode event
Lol What did they do? And iam not quite sure why you could ban people from Official events if you dont wanan play with them move go on an other ts channel with a second window
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
11:03 PM - Brandon Mundorff Fan: Why are you banned from Barons event

10:55 PM - PioPio: What is Baron talking about?

All good but once again this is a stupid rule.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Once again Banning people from further events because they cant attend is kinda childish . EU player have to work tomorrow and AU is likely mid day i would love to hear a statement from you barron
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Try reading the rule maybe?
"If you apply for 2 events and don't show, PM or post here you will be temp banned from the next event I do"
Woody posted at the last two events and never showed
My sentiment is if you are EU or AU and can't make it to a NA event don't say you will be there
Woody probably just had a calendar mishap. nothing to ban him over
(28-03-2018, 12:15 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Once again Banning people from further events because they cant attend is kinda childish . EU player have to work tomorrow and AU is likely mid day i would love to hear a statement from you barron

If you read the 1st page he does have it on the rules but let's be honest who read them? 

Adding new rules to an event to punish people that don't turn up is ridiculous when anyone in any time zone can apply.

If I posted maybe coming would i be ok lol vs me posting sure?

I wonder how many people will sign up for the next event knowing that they might get banned if they have something unexpected to do...
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(28-03-2018, 12:30 PM)PioPio Wrote: I wonder how many people will sign up for the next event knowing that they might get banned if they have something unexpected to do.
If you don't go to 1/5 games you are 1/5 banned.

(28-03-2018, 12:33 PM)Woody Wrote:
(28-03-2018, 12:30 PM)PioPio Wrote: I wonder how many people will sign up for the next event knowing that they might get banned if they have something unexpected to do.
If you don't go to 1/5 games you are 1/5 banned.

Wait you mean like runs?
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]