Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
I'm a poor old blacksmith who keeps wasting my gold on materials. All I want is to help people out by offering protection for an affordable price to our new recruits (recruit armor Big Grin, just now leather gloves), but my funds for materials are running out! Please help this poor armoursmith to equip our boys properly!
(15-12-2011, 03:19 PM)Jarlek link Wrote: I'm a poor old blacksmith who keeps wasting my gold on materials. All I want is to help people out by offering protection for an affordable price to our new recruits (recruit armor Big Grin, just now leather gloves), but my funds for materials are running out! Please help this poor armoursmith to equip our boys properly!

10k for you!
put somethin up
(15-12-2011, 03:32 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: [quote author=Jarlek link=topic=335.msg3264#msg3264 date=1323962366]
I'm a poor old blacksmith who keeps wasting my gold on materials. All I want is to help people out by offering protection for an affordable price to our new recruits (recruit armor Big Grin, just now leather gloves), but my funds for materials are running out! Please help this poor armoursmith to equip our boys properly!

10k for you!
put somethin up
[/quote]
1 x Tunic with Green Cape, just for you milord!
In Game name: Deofuta

Time played: 4 days

Hello Evil! After playing this mod for a  couple days I've actually found myself pretty well situated, with my starter bow and arrows in place. Donation wise I would think whatever you find appropriate to donate as reasonable. I would ask if I could have one of your deployable shields, their utility is amazing and I'd love to help the team by using them.

Thanks for your consideration,

Deofuta
(15-12-2011, 06:25 PM)Jarlek link Wrote: [quote author=WSC_CrushTheEvil link=topic=335.msg3279#msg3279 date=1323963151]
[quote author=Jarlek link=topic=335.msg3264#msg3264 date=1323962366]

10k for you!
put somethin up
[/quote]
1 x Tunic with Green Cape, just for you milord!
[/quote]

bought Smile

Quote:In Game name: Deofuta

Time played: 4 days

Hello Evil! After playing this mod for a  couple days I've actually found myself pretty well situated, with my starter bow and arrows in place. Donation wise I would think whatever you find appropriate to donate as reasonable. I would ask if I could have one of your deployable shields, their utility is amazing and I'd love to help the team by using them.

Thanks for your consideration,

Deofuta

about deployable shield, you must look me on irc, becouse someone can buy it first.

about donation... reasons can be many like new bow in future / etc. i think for archer will be good 5k Wink what you think
(15-12-2011, 08:09 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: about deployable shield, you must look me on irc, becouse someone can buy it first.

about donation... reasons can be many like new bow in future / etc. i think for archer will be good 5k Wink what you think

Sounds great! I'll hop on irc and see if I can catch you some time. Thanks!
Let it be known good sire that I have acquire said arming sword, and thats its performances are stellar (and thanks to the 7K you offered for my cloths, I am now rocking in complete heavy infantry gear, bought all my stuff at once).
5k crooked stick is up

Thanks for the money btw, just got myself a scythe on the AH. Looking for a bow atm.
Btw Evil for shits and giggles you should keep track of howmuch money you give away. So one day when Im rich I can top it! Tongue

Also thanks for everything man I got my bow and Horsey!
(16-12-2011, 07:33 AM)LawL LawL link Wrote: 5k crooked stick is up

Thanks for the money btw, just got myself a scythe on the AH. Looking for a bow atm.

bought