Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Upgrades - December 2018
Hmm how much gold/mats/items/ative players did we have back then vs now.

The gold one im not sure about but I would not be surprised if it was higher back then.

Got to much mats atm

Got to much items atm

Got less ative people arm

You're talking my 10-20% figure out of context as I'm implying that it wouldn't be as much of a difference as some updates to the cost of legendary upgrades.

I did not make a comparison of value I made a comparison of idea. That idea being the dev team has given out stuff for xmas.

The upgrades were originally made so only you could upgrade a few sure back when I paid 25 mil cash to upgrade my moj sure. It's not like this discount is going to be forever and it's not like it's going to be game breaking.

Let's say 10 things get crafted in that time frame out of the what 75-100 upgrades already well did it really do that much damage to to your ego and everyone else is that has upgrades?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(11-12-2018, 02:21 PM)Woody Wrote: Hmm how much gold/mats/items/ative players did we have back then vs now.

The gold one im not sure about but I would not be surprised if it was higher back then.

Got to much mats atm

Got to much items atm

You're talking my 10-20% figure out of context as I'm implying that it wouldn't be as much of a difference as some updates to the cost of legendary upgrades.

I did not make a comparison of value I made a comparison of idea. That idea being the dev team has given out stuff for xmas.

The upgrades were originally made so only you could upgrade a few sure back when I paid 25 mil cash to upgrade my moj sure. It's not like this discount is going to be forever and it's not like it's going to be game breaking.

First of all, you purport that the suggestion is consistent based on the idea. Then you make objective claims such as "it's not like it's going to be game breaking." But then when someone challenges the possibility of these claims, you emphasize that analysis shouldn't be done. These both cannot be simultaneously true; either it has a negligible measurable effect and you can demonstrate that (which you haven't); or it doesn't and it's just consistent with the idea of a gift.

(11-12-2018, 02:21 PM)Woody Wrote: Let's say 10 things get crafted in that time frame out of the what 75-100 upgrades already well did it really do that much damage to to your ego and everyone else is that has upgrades?

What? Give any evidence that would lead you to believe that this has anything to do with me being against exclusivity of items. First of all, I have repeatedly passed on upgrading items just to be the only person to have them, and have only weighed them based on utility of the upgrade. Also, I have repeatedly posted in favor of bonuses as long as they are based on merit, and have never based any of this on exclusivity of items.

This is as simple as a discount would be against the principle of the awakened items.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(11-12-2018, 02:59 PM)Malong Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 02:21 PM)Woody Wrote: Hmm how much gold/mats/items/ative players did we have back then vs now.

Got to much mats atm

Got to much items atm

First of all, you purport that the suggestion is consistent based on the idea. Then you make objective claims such as "it's not like it's going to be game breaking." But then when someone challenges the possibility of these claims, you emphasize that analysis shouldn't be done. These both cannot be simultaneously true; either it has a negligible measurable effect and you can demonstrate that (which you haven't); or it doesn't and it's just consistent with the idea of a gift.

(11-12-2018, 02:21 PM)Woody Wrote: Let's say 10 things get crafted in that time frame out of the what 75-100 upgrades already well did it really do that much damage to to your ego and everyone else is that has upgrades?

What? Give any evidence that would lead you to believe that this has anything to do with me being against exclusivity of items. First of all, I have repeatedly passed on upgrading items just to be the only person to have them, and have only weighed them based on utility of the upgrade. Also, I have repeatedly posted in favor of bonuses as long as they are based on merit, and have never based any of this on exclusivity of items.

This is as simple as a discount would be against the principle of the awakened items.

What you're trying to do is say that they're not equal value which I agree with pointed out that they're not the same idea. I'm saying that doesn't matter if you get the discount right. Arguing about how the percentage should equal the exact same "gift price" as like you said 4 years ago I see is trivial. At the end of it the devs would say what it would be and if you look at were i said Phoenix feather for 900k. Its implied as an example as I know my actual opinion on what it would be would be not needed.

Um so you don't like making stuff that's already crafted and stuff needs to be good/have some use to it. Well aren't you a special boy.

The last point is laughable for it stupidity. I could come back with something but honestly I don't think it's needed it seems like you don't read my posts at least take them in fully.

(11-12-2018, 08:59 PM)Woody Wrote: What you're trying to do is say that they're not equal value which I agree with pointed out that they're not the same idea. I'm saying that doesn't matter if you get the discount right. Arguing about how the percentage should equal the exact same "gift price" as like you said 4 years ago I see is trivial. At the end of it the devs would say what it would be and if you look at were i said Phoenix feather for 900k. Its implied as an example as I know my actual opinion on what it would be would be not needed.

They are not, but the point is you compare this to free gifts previously, but arbitrarily pick something that is of no demonstrably equivalent situations. Or of dubious claims like "it's not like it's going to be game breaking." You have yet to prove any of that.

(11-12-2018, 08:59 PM)Woody Wrote: Um so you don't like making stuff that's already crafted and stuff needs to be good/have some use to it. Well aren't you a special boy.

The last point is laughable for it stupidity. I could come back with something but honestly I don't think it's needed it seems like you don't read my posts at least take them in fully.

Your reading comprehension level is laughable for it[s] stupidity. Well aren't you a special boy[?] (and the answer to this question is a very emphatic "Yes! Woody is a very special boy!")

Add this to the long list of instances where you've demonstrated you can't read because I literally posted the complete opposite.

(11-12-2018, 02:59 PM)Malong Wrote: First of all, I have repeatedly passed on upgrading items just to be the only person to have them, and have only weighed them based on utility of the upgrade. Also, I have repeatedly posted in favor of bonuses as long as they are based on merit, and have never based any of this on exclusivity of items.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(11-12-2018, 09:30 PM)Malong Wrote: They are not, but the point is you compare this to free gifts previously, but arbitrarily pick something that is of no demonstrably equivalent situations. Or of dubious claims like "it's not like it's going to be game breaking." You have yet to prove any of that.
Compareable as both are getting soming for a redueds price on the same event.

You have not proven its not going to be any worse than most upgrade cost updates. The effect on the market would be minimal unless proven other wise or are you suggesting it will be game breaking vs when? Like really do you think this would change the market more than (x) update?

(11-12-2018, 09:30 PM)Malong Wrote: Your reading comprehension level is laughable for it[s] stupidity. Well aren't you a special boy[?] (and the answer to this question is a very emphatic "Yes! Woody is a very special boy!")

Add this to the long list of instances where you've demonstrated you can't read because I literally posted the complete opposite.

Haha and you still don't question my attend  for why i do things.

any chance for house craft upgrade for those who cant afford leg upgrades
(12-12-2018, 02:10 AM)Woody Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 09:30 PM)Malong Wrote: They are not, but the point is you compare this to free gifts previously, but arbitrarily pick something that is of no demonstrably equivalent situations. Or of dubious claims like "it's not like it's going to be game breaking." You have yet to prove any of that.
Compareable as both are getting soming for a redueds price on the same event.

You have not proven its not going to be any worse than most upgrade cost updates. The effect on the market would be minimal unless proven other wise or are you suggesting it will be game breaking vs when? Like really do you think this would change the market more than (x) update?

What? I explained the math here:

(11-12-2018, 01:20 PM)Malong Wrote: Anyway, I traced the trade history to this time period and saw it was 40 HM. The value of 40 free HM back then at 6k each equates to 2.4% of the gold cost of a red legendary upgrade, which is dwarfed by the "small" 10% you propose. If you wanted a true apples to apples comparison, instead of arbitrarily asking for 10%, you would have proposed:

Phoenix Feather 976k
Relic Fragment 488k
Orichalcum 244k

This even disregards the fact that the spirit of the upgrades is not to make them all completely accessible to everyone in the first place.

(12-12-2018, 02:10 AM)Woody Wrote: Haha and you still don't question my attend  for why i do things.

What?