Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion# 1.14
nice script you made there it helped me alot to craft things exactly and not only fishy so i got too many mats left

props to you
There is a disclaimer that you've to figure out what belongs to what.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Thanks a lot for this, helped me a lot for all my craft and other options Wink
Blessed Sacrifice one is someone want it :

{"name": "Blessed Sacrifice", "recipe": [["Phoenix Feather", 5],["Hydra Leaf", 50],["Sparkly Necklace", 250],["Twisted String", 250],["Wolf Teeth Necklace", 500],["Worm Root", 300],["Bear Fur", 10],["Bronze Arrowhead", 20],["Damascus Steel", 5],["Eagle Feather", 10],["Raven Feather", 20],["Scale of Fafnir", 10],["Sulphur", 15],["Wood of Glasir", 10],["Zinc Shard", 5],["Armour Plate", 150],["Basic Wood", 750],["Bone Powder", 75],["Brass Bar", 5],["Dye", 75],["Ink of Life", 5],["Rough Cloth", 750],["Silk", 125],["Steel", 100]]}
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
Just released a quick update that fixes the preview gear and convert to bb code button
Here are some codes if you are intressted in making a full House crafting Pavise Champion

HELMET: {"name": "Steel Full Helmet (Pavise Champion)", "recipe": [["Phoenix Feather", 1],["Bear Fur", 3],["Armour Plate", 35],["Chain", 10],["Ink of Life", 2],["Oil of Velentr", 7],["Perfected Metal", 1],["Skull Fragment", 5],["Strap", 30]]}

BODY ARMOUR: {"name": "Black Armour (Pavise Champion)", "recipe": [["Phoenix Feather", 2],["Scale of Fafnir", 18],["Sulphur", 5],["Armour Plate", 60],["Brass Bar", 5],["Chain", 35],["Dye", 40],["Ink of Life", 4],["Oil", 15],["Oil of Velentr", 3],["Perfected Metal", 3],["Silk", 40],["Skull Fragment", 30],["Strap", 60]]}

GAUNTLETS: {"name": "Swadian Gauntlets (Pavise Champion)", "recipe": [["Relic Fragment", 1],["Black Steel", 4],["Oil of Velentr", 5],["Scrap Metal", 30],["Steel", 30],["Chain", 35],["Strap", 3]]}

BOOTS: {"name": "Swadian Boots (Pavise Champion)", "recipe": [["Orichalcum", 1],["Armour Plate", 10],["Oil of Velentr", 3],["Strap", 10]]}

CROSSBOW: {"name": "Sharpthorn (Pavise Champion)", "recipe": [["Phoenix Feather", 2],["Hardened Metal", 35],["Sturdy Wood", 55],["Twisted String", 100],["Wood of Glasir", 15],["Flemish String", 25],["Oil of Velentr", 12],["Perfected Metal", 5],["Strap", 10]]}

AMMO BOLTS: {"name": "Damascus Bolts (Pavise Champion)", "recipe": [["Phoenix Feather", 1],["Damascus Steel", 10],["Eagle Feather", 20],["Zinc Shard", 5],["Blade Shard", 10],["Oil of Velentr", 1]]}

ONE HANDED SWORD: {"name": "Heros Mercy (Pavise Champion)", "recipe": [["Damascus Steel", 3],["Black Steel", 3],["Blade Shard", 15],["Hardened Leather", 16],["Perfected Metal", 12]]}

SHIELD: {"name": "Steel Tower Shield (Pavise Champion)", "recipe": [["Phoenix Feather", 2],["Small Lump of Lead", 3],["Sulphur", 3],["Wood of Glasir", 15],["Armour Plate", 30],["Basic Leather", 500]]}
Wait the Tower Shield is a craftable now?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(18-02-2019, 05:01 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Wait the Tower Shield is a craftable now?

It's called Steel Tower Shield. Requesting its parameters in house crafting thread.
My bad sorry i updated it XD
is it possible to use the server browser from steam ingame browser?