Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you find the project useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
73.33%
22 73.33%
No
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NICE
I don't want to be making more xp or what ever just becuse I have top end gear.

I'm up for support items "buff banners" to have buffs like that as then at least people have something new to craft.

Also being at the top end I do miss crafting. Upgrades are a simple craft vs wall cade or better old imp/def.

I want something to take half a day to craft/do all the math vs upgrades were you can do the math and crafting in 30 mins or less.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-04-2019, 09:27 AM)Woody Wrote: I don't want to be making more xp or what ever just becuse I have top end gear.

I'm up for support items "buff banners" to have buffs like that as then at least people have something new to craft.

Also being at the top end I do miss crafting. Upgrades are a simple craft vs wall cade or better old imp/def.

I want something to take half a day to craft/do all the math vs upgrades were you can do the math and crafting in 30 mins or less.

I don't think you realize that the entire NI Development doesn't revolve around one players needs or one small percentage of players within the community itself.
There needs to be changes / additions to fit "Everyone" this includes new or lower tiered players.

But if you're looking for something new to craft, a buff banner could also have a variant for "X%" xp xD xD <- joke.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

I don't think you realise if you make changes that effect how the 1% want things the prices of mats/gold/items will change for all.

[Hm] being at what 300g ish shows we the 1% don't need it at all. It's the same with every mat even eagles. Gold is what's needed more as shown by the market. I've never seen this much mats and nothing to do with them. Sure all the 1% could maybe sell mats but do you think the market needs the 100k of just the [hm] we could have? Upgrades take around 500 each... People like me have almost 10k of it...

Controlling how the rich spend money is how you help a government (gold sink/mat sink) or help people more (trading).

Upgrades are a pure gold and mats sink same with any craftable. Make a craftable that the rich want and make one that most can do. It's not rocket science that someone like my self with idk 200 d steel has nothing to craft... This is rediculous.

Today I will finally start working on the NICE. I am sorry for the delay but I was very busy with my personal project. 
It was the first time I was making a creature and I had to overcome lots of issues to finally make it working. But finally here it is - Desert Ray that I thought of while playing Monster Hunter: World.
Creature itself is fusion of Bat and Stingray . It would be passive creature with wingspan of 25 meters.

Now let's do some armours for Nords Tongue
Guess who's back?
(25-04-2019, 04:31 PM)Rydell Wrote: Today I will finally start working on the NICE. I am sorry for the delay but I was very busy with my personal project. 
It was the first time I was making a creature and I had to overcome lots of issues to finally make it working. But finally here it is - Desert Ray that I thought of while playing Monster Hunter: World.
Creature itself is fusion of Bat and Stingray . It would be passive creature with wingspan of 25 meters.

Finnaly xDD After i send u tons of models for the project lol.....
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(25-04-2019, 04:47 PM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:
(25-04-2019, 04:31 PM)Rydell Wrote: Today I will finally start working on the NICE. I am sorry for the delay but I was very busy with my personal project. 

You mean I have to make them from scratch because they don't even look like reference picture?
Guess who's back?
(25-04-2019, 05:14 PM)Rydell Wrote:
(25-04-2019, 04:47 PM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:

You mean I have to make them from scratch because they don't even look like reference picture?
No I mean the ones you told me to do and you wanted to texture them because you said if I texture they they look bad? Tongue
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
New model - One handed axe for Nords
https://p3d.in/o6nMM
Guess who's back?
(27-04-2019, 11:14 PM)Rydell Wrote: New model - One handed axe for Nords

Nice.

(27-04-2019, 11:14 PM)Rydell Wrote: New model - One handed axe for Nords

Good Model... Who made this model? XDDDDD
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam