Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hooded_Assassin
Server: NI_Ragnarok_EU1
Approximate time stamp: 2019.04.14, ~8:45 PM UTC

Trolled by placing and immediately breaking two barrels when no bots were nearby. Because I wouldn't throw him a Raging Volcanic Dagger when he kept typing variations of "give me one." Then he tried to cover up by saying he's new when his forum profile shows he registered in December 2013 and one of his character IDs is a decently low 18608.

The wave had spawned, but the minimap shows that the bots are nowhere near the base:

And the chat:
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Damn bud, for real? Wow xd You were leeching whole time and right after i used the barrels we wiped. It was very obvious that we gonna wipe so the barrels had no use. And yeah i was a bit angry that the full leeching guy is getting loots and i dont but whatever.
- Dark Gothic Plate January 31st, 2017 | King Ragnar
- Noble Steel Gauntlets October 5th, 2017 | Nord Prince
- Eastern Blade February 10th, 2018 | Nord Prince
- Checkered Heavy Lamellar March 30th, 2019 | Chosen Valkyrie
- Volundr Greatsword December 28th, 2019 | King Ragnar
(14-04-2019, 09:16 PM)Hooded_Assassin Wrote: Damn bud, for real? Wow xd You were leeching whole time and right after i used the barrels we wiped. It was very obvious that we gonna wipe so the barrels had no use. And yeah i was a bit angry that the full leeching guy is getting loots and i dont but whatever.

Do you have any proof of this alleged leeching? I was eligible for drops the entire time, so I didn't trigger either inactivity timer. Or did you expect me to stupidly rush in as an MP because that's somehow the only way to contribute?

And anyway, is that justification for breaking the rules? Thanks for the admission that you used the barrels for no logical reason, but rather your anger.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(14-04-2019, 09:20 PM)Malong Wrote:
(14-04-2019, 09:16 PM)Hooded_Assassin Wrote: Damn bud, for real? Wow xd You were leeching whole time and right after i used the barrels we wiped. It was very obvious that we gonna wipe so the barrels had no use. And yeah i was a bit angry that the full leeching guy is getting loots and i dont but whatever.

Do you have any proof of this alleged leeching? I was eligible for drops the entire time, so I didn't trigger either inactivity timer. Or did you expect me to stupidly rush in as an MP because that's somehow the only way to contribute?

And anyway, is that justification for breaking the rules? Thanks for the admission that you used the barrels for no logical reason, but rather your anger.
na buddy i dont have any proofs. didnt thought you would do such a thread for nothing pretty childish in my opinion but whatever if you think i deserve this ban and if im getting banned for legit using 2 barrels that wouldve brought nothing i'll leave the mod in no time xd just dont think thats a reason to get banned bro Wink and just so you know its pretty much trolling to just run around and dont give any1 a dagger so it will go slower or we will even wipe as we did^^
(14-04-2019, 09:44 PM)Hooded_Assassin Wrote: na buddy i dont have any proofs. didnt thought you would do such a thread for nothing pretty childish in my opinion but whatever if you think i deserve this ban and if im getting banned for legit using 2 barrels that wouldve brought nothing i'll leave the mod in no time xd just dont think thats a reason to get banned bro Wink and just so you know its pretty much trolling to just run around and dont give any1 a dagger so it will go slower or we will even wipe as we did^^

You wasted the support items, I reported it, and the reporter is childish, but the perpetrator who acted impetuously out of anger is not. Good logic. You should go to the police and tell them they're childish for catching criminals.

Anyway, there is no precedent that not giving someone an item is trolling. Implementing and enforcing such a rule would be a terrible precedent, in my opinion. I give my items pretty often, but nobody is entitled to anyone's items. This is particularly true if the repeated messages are variations of "give me a dagger."

(14-04-2019, 09:53 PM)Malong Wrote:
(14-04-2019, 09:44 PM)Hooded_Assassin Wrote: na buddy i dont have any proofs. didnt thought you would do such a thread for nothing pretty childish in my opinion but whatever if you think i deserve this ban and if im getting banned for legit using 2 barrels that wouldve brought nothing i'll leave the mod in no time xd just dont think thats a reason to get banned bro Wink and just so you know its pretty much trolling to just run around and dont give any1 a dagger so it will go slower or we will even wipe as we did^^

You wasted the support items, I reported it, and the reporter is childish, but the perpetrator who acted impetuously out of anger is not. Good logic. You should go to the police and tell them they're childish for catching criminals.

Anyway, there is no precedent that not giving someone an item is trolling. Implementing and enforcing such a rule would be a terrible precedent, in my opinion. I give my items pretty often, but nobody is entitled to anyone's items. This is particularly true if the repeated messages are variations of "give me a dagger."

Ok, cool.

I was there when u used both barrel just at the start of the wave, no one cares about what u think (wasting 2 barrels just because u feel like its a wipe ) and then telling pepole that it wasn't their support item , and later pretending to be a new player. and now crying about someones loots.
Abviously you were trolling there. 

I would suggest u to go and read the rules.
  • Do not try to wipe the team by repeatedly killing last, spamming tomes, or destroying equipment.
  • Do not blatantly waste your own support items. There is leniency if you are actually trying to help the team but there is no excuse for intentionally hindering it.
In my opinion, i think there more than enough Information here for whom ever from the Dev team to respond to unless anyone else as more information to add, lets leave as it is?
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

(14-04-2019, 10:51 PM)Starke Wrote:

I was there when u used both barrel just at the start of the wave, no one cares about what u think (wasting 2 barrels just because u feel like its a wipe ) and then telling pepole that it wasn't their support item , and later pretending to be a new player. and now crying about someones loots.
Abviously you were trolling there. 

I would suggest u to go and read the rules.
  • Do not try to wipe the team by repeatedly killing last, spamming tomes, or destroying equipment.
  • Do not blatantly waste your own support items. There is leniency if you are actually trying to help the team but there is no excuse for intentionally hindering it.

i never said that its not his barrel lmao and obvsly it was a joke that im new but yeah anyways im sorry.
Please stop debating, this place is to post repports not a place to start a fight!
Let Irish get a chance to do his job and he Will for sure as soon as he Can give an reply on the repport.
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019