Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy Troops! Throw your best ideas at me!
(29-06-2012, 09:44 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote:

These are some very well thought-out, not to mention refreshing ideas! Full support!
Draugrs (original of nordic mythology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draugr)
Axes and swords, 1handed and 2handed.
Huskarl shields
Heavy armor (possibily old and rusted)
Hard mode
Extremely tough but very slow

The undead body meshes are already in native models.

"After hundreds of years of rest, the bravest nord warriors are risen from their mounds and now joined the nords army, ready to rip your guts off"
Yes for Draugrs please. Seems like it'd be an interesting change from the extremely fast hard mode waves. I can see how kiting might make them useless... but since they're supposed to be extremely tough, perhaps an archer or skirmisher will run out of ammo before finishing the whole wave.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(20-09-2012, 09:37 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Yes for Draugrs please. Seems like it'd be an interesting change from the extremely fast hard mode waves. I can see how kiting might make them useless... but since they're supposed to be extremely tough, perhaps an archer or skirmisher will run out of ammo before finishing the whole wave.

I agree completely.

Maybe give them throwing?

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Nord Dragoons (Hard Mode, place them where you will)

Heavily armored pike unit
Drops hardened metal
No shields
Can take more than 1 arrow to the face

I'll leave the rest to the imagination  Wink

- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
nord marauders very quickly spamming slash no block
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(21-09-2012, 01:48 AM)WheresMyVodka link Wrote: nord marauders very quickly spamming slash no block
(20-09-2012, 10:42 PM)Gashy link Wrote: Nord Dragoons (Hard Mode, place them where you will)

Heavily armored pike unit
Drops hardened metal
No shields
Can take more than 1 arrow to the face

I'll leave the rest to the imagination  Wink
(19-09-2012, 05:00 PM)Jiko link Wrote: Draugrs (original of nordic mythology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draugr)
Axes and swords, 1handed and 2handed.
Huskarl shields
Heavy armor (possibily old and rusted)
Hard mode
Extremely tough but very slow

The undead body meshes are already in native models.

"After hundreds of years of rest, the bravest nord warriors are risen from their mounds and now joined the nords army, ready to rip your guts off"

I think all of these are amazing ideas, I'd love to see a Super Hard mode, but with undead instead. I would love to see that, more loot, more fun. Agree to this 100%.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Crazed Blacksmith
Maul,Sledgehammer
leather Vest,Straw Hat,Ankle Boots
Easy
They drop Metal
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Actually not sure about the possibility or amount of effort that would be put into makeing somthin like this but how about a challange wave where the bots are a mirror image of people on the server?

they would be called doppelgangers and have all the stats/weps/armour that of the people they are the mirror image of.

i think it would be rather intimidating to see a wave of myself out there Tongue
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(27-09-2012, 06:31 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: Actually not sure about the possibility or amount of effort that would be put into makeing somthin like this but how about a challange wave where the bots are a mirror image of people on the server?

they would be called doppelgangers and have all the stats/weps/armour that of the people they are the mirror image of.

i think it would be rather intimidating to see a wave of myself out there Tongue
that would be a super challenge like a reflection of the team and almost the same armor but alot hard? only spawn the same number of people in that sever so if thier 3 snipers 2 commandos and 1 skim and 1 crossbowmen then they spawn in that order but as Nordic Copycat or something
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html