Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Noname
Cavalry_EU1
~ 1:45 PM UTC

Killed wave 12 boss, left to prevent new people from spawning in.

And evidence he did it intentionally:
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I do understand and will not not deny that this move was devoid of any team spirit or will to form a team in the first place, partially because I do not quite approve of some players.
What drove me to this action was a previous experience where Leandero joined wave 12 of a solo cav run and looted a Leviathan's Guard in the process. Personally, I feel like my efforts are exploited in a situation like this, working my way up through the unrewarding lower waves only to provide joiners with the same prospects for nothing in return.
As for the rules, there is nothing explicitly stating a case like this one.
I fully understand the encouragement of teamplay that should be acted out, and I pledge to pay greater respect to that in the future.
Made a big deal
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(17-07-2019, 03:15 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: Made a big deal

Dont post here if you have nothing importen to state regarding the repport!
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
(17-07-2019, 03:12 PM)Noname Wrote: What drove me to this action was a previous experience where Leandero joined wave 12 of a solo cav run and looted a Leviathan's Guard in the process. Personally, I feel like my efforts are exploited in a situation like this, working my way up through the unrewarding lower waves only to provide joiners with the same prospects for nothing in return.

But this is not how legendary distribution works, someone else's chance does not take away from yours. Someone else getting loot does not mean you would have gotten it in everyone else's absence. And more players => more bots => more rolls => higher loot chance.

You also admitted to knowing this and suiciding regardless. I would add that this action despite your understanding is the worst part of it all.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
maybe just introduce nord loot kill points instead Wink would solve these feelings in future
(17-07-2019, 03:30 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: maybe just introduce nord loot kill points instead Wink would solve these feelings in future

What is it you dont understand about the part not post here unless you have anything to do whit the repport? 
Serius this is not hard!!! 

Not gonna say it again.
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
(17-07-2019, 03:27 PM)Malong Wrote:
(17-07-2019, 03:12 PM)Noname Wrote: What drove me to this action was a previous experience where Leandero joined wave 12 of a solo cav run and looted a Leviathan's Guard in the process. Personally, I feel like my efforts are exploited in a situation like this, working my way up through the unrewarding lower waves only to provide joiners with the same prospects for nothing in return.

But this is not how legendary distribution works, someone else's chance does not take away from yours. Someone else getting loot does not mean you would have gotten it in everyone else's absence. You also admitted to knowing this and suiciding regardless. I would add that this action despite your understanding is the worst part of it all.

As I stated above, the situation at hand felt to me like I'm being put at a disadvantage, grinding 12 waves of poor rewards just to grant everyone the same opportunity all of a sudden. The fact that I have an idea of the loot mechanics does not change anything about that.
I will not have you lecture me on teamplay, and would kindly ask for this to be a matter of the administration.
(17-07-2019, 04:14 PM)Noname Wrote:
(17-07-2019, 03:27 PM)Malong Wrote:

But this is not how legendary distribution works, someone else's chance does not take away from yours. Someone else getting loot does not mean you would have gotten it in everyone else's absence. You also admitted to knowing this and suiciding regardless. I would add that this action despite your understanding is the worst part of it all.

As I stated above, the situation at hand felt to me like I'm being put at a disadvantage, grinding 12 waves of poor rewards just to grant everyone the same opportunity all of a sudden. The fact that I have an idea of the loot mechanics does not change anything about that.
I will not have you lecture me on teamplay, and would kindly ask for this to be a matter of the administration.

And I will not have you backpedal to say that your personal feelings affect immutable probabilistic outcomes. You already admitted to understanding how it works:

And you know what? If there is "blame" here, it lies in the lack of a merit-based loot system that encourages behavior like this.

But this is the world we live in, and you denied people the opportunity to play despite the fact that their presence would not decrease your loot chance in any way, and in fact would increase it by spawning more bots from which you can loot.

Matter has been noted.

Also as Morgan commented this is not a DEBATE POST