Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
whoops sorry, added it up wrong by a thousand...thanks for everything though Big Grin happy holidays!
login in game: joeyp64
reason: i created a new character, because i didnt like my build and i have no money, and only that shitty short sword. i need some weapons Big Grin
donation type: one time
amount of donation: 5k

I CREATED A NEW CHARACTER AND I HAVE NOTHING, SO PLEASE DONT SAY STUFF LIKE
"oh hey Sean_Moore. yeah hes got armor and a weapon"
I HAVE NOTHING NOW.
(17-12-2011, 05:00 PM)SeanMoore link Wrote: login in game: joeyp64
reason: i created a new character, because i didnt like my build and i have no money, and only that shitty short sword. i need some weapons Big Grin
donation type: one time
amount of donation: 5k

I CREATED A NEW CHARACTER AND I HAVE NOTHING, SO PLEASE DONT SAY STUFF LIKE
"oh hey Sean_Moore. yeah hes got armor and a weapon"
I HAVE NOTHING NOW.

if you create new character you could transfer money from first account to new account by selling somethin in AH in hiigh price and buy it by first account....
oh, lol never thought about that thanks!
Login: Jobar

Reason: I am a poor traveller from distant lands, with no home or family I came to Swadia to seek a new beginning. Upon arriving what few belongings I had, including a family heirloom, an old tome, were taken as I was beaten by a band of large bearded brutes. I hope to find enough money so as to hunt down these men and reclaim my belongings.

Donation: Whatever is fitting
(17-12-2011, 06:31 PM)Jobar link Wrote: Login: Jobar

Reason: I am a poor traveller from distant lands, with no home or family I came to Swadia to seek a new beginning. Upon arriving what few belongings I had, including a family heirloom, an old tome, were taken as I was beaten by a band of large bearded brutes. I hope to find enough money so as to hunt down these men and reclaim my belongings.

I will give you 5 gold coins because that's all I have.

(Jez robbed me)
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
login in game: Assassinator

reason: I just started playing the mod and want to develop a cavalry character, but alas have no horse to ride upon to get Mounted XP. So I only wish for enough gold to be able to purchase one of those small ponies. I saw a little pony for 1499g, so that should enough so I can buy it.

donation type: One time.

amount of donation: 1800 to cover tax and just enough to buy a little pony

Thanks for having this system set up for new players, I'll put up a crooked stick if you accept.
(18-12-2011, 12:47 AM)Assassinator link Wrote: login in game: Assassinator

reason: I just started playing the mod and want to develop a cavalry character, but alas have no horse to ride upon to get Mounted XP. So I only wish for enough gold to be able to purchase one of those small ponies. I saw a little pony for 1499g, so that should enough so I can buy it.

donation type: One time.

amount of donation: 1800 to cover tax and just enough to buy a little pony

Thanks for having this system set up for new players, I'll put up a crooked stick if you accept.

put somethin up Wink and pw when done

Quote:Login: Jobar

put somethin up for 4k Wink and pw when done
Ok I put my tunic up for the most I can ask for. I just got military scythe for cheap, and im fighting naked!
could i ask for a donation so i can advance further into the archery class
get better armor and advance in my craftin profession will put wood up at 10k thankyou
great system you have here
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder