Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map Updates
Hello all,

I've just pushed a number of updated maps to the servers.

The majority of the updates are bug fixes to existing maps, and a few have bigger changes.

A special thanks to Dragonfire, Julia, and Hande for the updates!

Any feedback on these is welcomed!

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Thank you Nao and all the map makers.
PS. Why doesn't Hande play personating Nords anymore? That was the funniest thing in NI!
(13-10-2020, 07:21 PM)Bobo Wrote: Thank you Nao and all the map makers.
PS. Why doesn't Hande play personating Nords anymore? That was the funniest thing in NI!
Also wasn't there this map hande was in the making? the one which had a small town and a multi tiered castle and grey fog. Was a really great time testing that out like over half a year ago or so
(13-10-2020, 07:57 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
Also wasn't there this map hande was in the making? the one which had a small town and a multi tiered castle and grey fog. Was a really great time testing that out like over half a year ago or so
The one made of wood ? was really cool
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
(13-10-2020, 07:57 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:

I think that one is waiting for real patch. Can't really add new maps in without it, only by replacing it with other current map.