Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Update - Jan 2021
Hi all,

Just a quick update to let you know how NordInvasion is going as we roll into 2021.

Firstly, I'd like to make a personal thank you to everyone who has donated in 2020 and in the past few days of 2021. You guys really are the MVPs in helping keep NI alive. If anyone else would like to help keep NI alive, please check out https://nordinvasion.com/donate.php. Due to issues with donations and server use, we chose to drop the US based servers mid-2020. In addition, we have seen the AU servers and CN servers shutdown due to lack of funds at the end of 2020 and start of 2021. The AU Servers can be restored by checking the donation page (they use a direct-donation system). For discussions related to the CN Servers, see the usual WeChat/QQ Chat channels.

Whilst the news does not sound very great, I'd like to point out the drop of the NA Servers does not appear to have affected player numbers. We actually did not post about the drop of the servers due to their low usage anyway and have had almost no comments about the servers from players. Elsewhere, the AU Server regularly drops as donations are highly variable and we are aware of some changes in the situation with our CN community. The EU Servers remain up and healthy. I have no intentions to make any significant changes to the Game Server infrastructure, and again, your donations help make this possible!

We have also seen a resurgence in veteran players returning to NI and would like to extend a warm welcome to them. I know I have spoken with a number of folks on our Discord and would encourage everyone to go ahead and join in the fun. If you want to use voice, there some Discord channels available and our TeamSpeak server remains active too. For anyone wondering why we still run both, TeamSpeak technically provides higher quality audio and still has channels for houses to use. Feel free to come join us on either, or both!

Looking forward to Bannerlord, private servers remain unavailable. Without this, we are unable to make significant progress on a mod for the game. That being said, team members have been playing with the available tools creating new assets, maps, and even some Single Player mods. I've also heard from some ex-developers who have shown an interest in a Bannerlord compatible mod too. If you are also interested, then feel free to come join us on Discord. We'd also advise checking out the various documentation and resources made available by TaleWorlds and the community which has been incredibly active in modding and documenting the systems.

One other question I have received is what we would expect to have in a new version of the mod. I can confirm that very little is actually decided other than we would like to overhaul a lot of the systems in place. Once we have a better idea about what we can and can't do and as we make design decisions we will keep the community updated. Right now, however, committing to anything would risk a Cyberpunk scenario.

Anyway, this post is quickly extending beyond that "quick update" so I shall draw it to a close.

Before doing so, I'd like to publicly thank all the NI Team Members that help keep NI going - looking after the forums, responding to in game reports, and providing updates to maps, the game, and the site.

And lastly, we'd like to thank you all, the community, for helping make NI what it is! If you have any questions, then drop them below and we will try to get everything answered.

/Naozumi
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Thx for the news
Loots:
15.09.2017 Leviathan`s Treads
22.10.2017 Worm Bane
23.12.2017 Gothic Plate
22.04.2018 Defender Boots
20.05.2018 Dragon Halberd
02.09.2018 Defender Boots
07.12.2020 Imperial Halfplate - Blue
11.12.2020 Zephyr
14.02.2021 Studded Gauntlets
13.03.2021 Dragon Arrows
05.03.2022 Heavy Scaled Greaves
14.12.2023 Typhoon

Give me your stuff Blame!
I wish to donate but the Australian donation link when I go to the website tells me that the account i want to donate to is no longer active and that I am unable to donate.
(17-01-2021, 10:25 PM)BoomEcks Wrote: I wish to donate but the Australian donation link when I go to the website tells me that the account i want to donate to is no longer active and that I am unable to donate.

Ah, that's not good. The server may have been down to long. We will have a look into it. Thanks for the heads up.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(17-01-2021, 07:58 PM)Naozumi Wrote: One other question I have received is what we would expect to have in a new version of the mod. I can confirm that very little is actually decided other than we would like to overhaul a lot of the systems in place. Once we have a better idea about what we can and can't do and as we make design decisions we will keep the community updated. Right now, however, committing to anything would risk a Cyberpunk scenario.

/Naozumi

So this means Teraths beautiful remodels won't reach the light of a new update in the near future?
My deepest thanks for keeping this mod alive. Seriously, at this point I and most of my friends play the mod just for the community and the friendly atmosphere. Many times, I associate gaming solely with this mod that I've told my friends in real life "I'm gonna play Nord Invasion" like it's the name of the game. And I'd donate more if it weren't for my worthless currency (1 USD= 7,50 TRY right now).

On a side note, I wanted you to know that Excalibur's upgraded stats have problem concerning its thrust damage. Even before the upgrade, it was 50p but now it's 46p which is even worse.

Kind regards to the dev team,
Swaliant
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(17-01-2021, 07:58 PM)Naozumi Wrote: One other question I have received is what we would expect to have in a new version of the mod. I can confirm that very little is actually decided other than we would like to overhaul a lot of the systems in place. Once we have a better idea about what we can and can't do and as we make design decisions we will keep the community updated. Right now, however, committing to anything would risk a Cyberpunk scenario.

Add horse legendaries, make innovation events, like infanrtry only, no tomes, no cav on cav server etc.
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
Is there anyway a direct-donation system, similar to the AU one, can be implemented for NA servers?

And if that is the case do you have a rough estimate of the cost on average per month the NA servers would cost?