Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Eli
Server: Ragnarok_EU2
Approximate Time: May 6 8:26 PM

He typed "you are a [fucking cunt] pck"

He also tried to get me killed just now and justified it with the racial epithet "ogaboga"

And again:

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
you should honestly be banned for being afk, toxic and just simply a dbag on the server.

Behaving like shit ingame then running to forums to cry cus some1 calls you out. cringe
(06-05-2024, 08:46 PM)Eligent Wrote: you should honestly be banned for being afk, toxic and just simply a dbag on the server.

Behaving like shit ingame then running to forums to cry cus some1 calls you out. cringe

This is an imagined scenario. I was not even AFK.

You broke rules, I reported it. It's pretty simple and clear cut from the evidence.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
"im just here for bosskills" then you kill loki while 4 players are dead and go back to being afk, killing 1 mob each round on avereage.
cba arguing with some1 like you. give me a ban or timeout, tbh i dont care aslong as what you are doing is allowed.
(06-05-2024, 08:54 PM)Eligent Wrote: then you kill loki while 4 players are dead

Stick to the facts: three players were dead. This is also not against the rules.

(06-05-2024, 08:54 PM)Eligent Wrote: go back to being afk, killing 1 mob each round on avereage.

This is a contradiction. If I was killing bots, I wouldn't be AFK.

(06-05-2024, 08:54 PM)Eligent Wrote: tbh i dont care aslong as what you are doing is allowed.

Thanks for the admission that I broke no rules.

"Stick to the facts: three players were dead. This is also not against the rules."

are you serious? you are so god damn full of urself.
(06-05-2024, 09:10 PM)Eligent Wrote: "Stick to the facts: three players were dead. This is also not against the rules."

are you serious? you are so god damn full of urself.

It was three players, and it's also not against the rules. But for the sake of argument, let's say it was four: how would this demonstrate I'm full of myself?

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b9528fjonctqvy5atvwlkhb...w.gif&ct=g]
wow what a drama
Last Loots
Ragnar's Wrath
Rebellion
(06-05-2024, 09:55 PM)NatanFX Wrote: [Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b9528fjonctqvy5atvwlkhb...w.gif&ct=g]

Are you trying to laugh me to death?
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max