Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Respect for other people and their enjoyment of the game.
Woody changed his username to Lucan, and now it's mixing up "to" and "too" instead of "your" and "you're."

P.S. the quote board is updated.

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.10.10)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I wonder when people will realize that banning people like PCK and Priness would solve most toxicity issues on Ni. Oh well, people here (talking about those who actually can perm ban people) follow the rules word for word too much, if someone is pissing off half the community, making the game annoying to play for the majority even, they should be removed, simple as it is. Players leave not only from boredom, but also because of all the toxicity from the side of players like PCK. No wonder the game is dying, if you let someone like this stay around for this long. Some people can't even join the fucking server without being instantly insulted or made fun of, so it's not the case of being "soft" it's the case of "No one will stop me" by PCK, cause he learned how to avoid breaking the rules by a very thin fucking line. That's a point at which you ban the guy and be done with it, and let people play.

Bye bye.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 47 (43 unique items, 4 doubles)
(19-07-2024, 03:13 PM)Never Wrote: I wonder when people will realize that banning people like PCK and Priness would solve most toxicity issues on Ni. Oh well, people here (talking about those who actually can perm ban people) follow the rules word for word too much, if someone is pissing off half the community, making the game annoying to play for the majority even, they should be removed, simple as it is. Players leave not only from boredom, but also because of all the toxicity from the side of players like PCK. No wonder the game is dying, if you let someone like this stay around for this long. Some people can't even join the fucking server without being instantly insulted or made fun of, so it's not the case of being "soft" it's the case of "No one will stop me" by PCK, cause he learned how to avoid breaking the rules by a very thin fucking line. That's a point at which you ban the guy and be done with it, and let people play.

Bye bye.

You should read the interaction. They (and Woody) could have avoided all this with something like "my mistake." But they insist "still to close to the orig" and "wtf[.] no[,] [yo]u say [']to['] not [']too[']" are correct. And the follow up insult of "don['] make a joke outta yourself" is toxicity itself.

But anyway, even if someone was "pissing off half the community," the other "half" (and it's really more than half) joins in the conversation. Most of the time, I don't initiate the ridicule, others just want to dig their heels in and insist they're right. But if these people were correct, they'd make their points and not resort to ad hominem attacks. Yet paradoxically, the people resorting to ad hominem attacks are given a pass and seen as some sort of twisted anti-logic heroes.

Bye bye.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
It's funny how full of shit you are PCK, enjoy a dead game, which you have killed yourself mostly. & Enjoy living on 12 year old jokes. We all know your brain was taken over by those.

Oh and don't forget to make it an achievement on your shop thread "Being the biggest piece of shit NordInvasion Community has ever seen" gotta add that one, probably your favourite.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 47 (43 unique items, 4 doubles)
(19-07-2024, 04:08 PM)Never Wrote: It's funny how full of shit you are PCK, enjoy a dead game, which you have killed yourself mostly. & Enjoy living on 12 year old jokes. We all know your brain was taken over by those.

Oh and don't forget to make it an achievement on your shop thread "Being the biggest piece of shit NordInvasion Community has ever seen" gotta add that one, probably your favourite.

How can these two statements coexist in your mind: "I wonder when people will realize that banning people like PCK and Priness would solve most toxicity issues on Ni" and "Oh and don't forget to make it an achievement on your shop thread "Being the biggest piece of shit NordInvasion Community has ever seen" gotta add that one, probably your favourite."

(19-07-2024, 04:03 PM)Malong Wrote: "wtf[.] no[,] [yo]u say [']to['] not [']too[']"
''wtf?''*
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
(19-07-2024, 05:19 PM)Hamsterino Wrote:
(19-07-2024, 04:03 PM)Malong Wrote: "wtf[.] no[,] [yo]u say [']to['] not [']too[']"
''wtf?''*

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sic

(19-07-2024, 05:29 PM)Malong Wrote:
''wtf?''*

since you corrected him, you knew what he wanted to say (and he just forgot) and put the . instead of the ? intentionally?
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
(19-07-2024, 05:36 PM)Hamsterino Wrote:
(19-07-2024, 05:29 PM)Malong Wrote:
''wtf?''*

since you corrected him, you knew what he wanted to say (and he just forgot) and put the . instead of the ? intentionally?

Both declarative and interrogative work: “What the fuck.” and “What the fuck?”

Nonetheless, I’m glad you could learn about annotations.

(19-07-2024, 02:18 AM)Malong Wrote: Woody changed his username to Lucan, and now it's mixing up "to" and "too" instead of "your" and "you're."

P.S. the quote board is updated.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=78718