Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
Messed up on my char stats and I really need to respec please buy my Recruite Sword for 7k the price of respec or set a amount you would be willing to give me to help me out my char name is

PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada
You mentioned 2k earlier.  But as I am extremely new to the game, I actually ahve no idea how to allow donations.  I went to the marketplace, but all I see is an option to sell my equipment for a set gold liek 2 gold and not an option to sell to another player.  Please help.  Thanks.  And thank you for the donation to a new player.
(19-12-2011, 09:53 PM)Kesh_BRD link Wrote: You mentioned 2k earlier.  But as I am extremely new to the game, I actually ahve no idea how to allow donations.  I went to the marketplace, but all I see is an option to sell my equipment for a set gold liek 2 gold and not an option to sell to another player.  Please help.  Thanks.  And thank you for the donation to a new player.

Hover your mouse over the Marketplace button and you should get a drop down for the Auction Hall. By donations he is asking you to sell something to him overpriced on the AH  Wink
(19-12-2011, 09:55 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Kesh_BRD link=topic=335.msg4303#msg4303 date=1324331598]
You mentioned 2k earlier.  But as I am extremely new to the game, I actually ahve no idea how to allow donations.  I went to the marketplace, but all I see is an option to sell my equipment for a set gold liek 2 gold and not an option to sell to another player.  Please help.  Thanks.  And thank you for the donation to a new player.

Hover your mouse over the Marketplace button and you should get a drop down for the Auction Hall. By donations he is asking you to sell something to him overpriced on the AH  Wink
[/quote]

Thanks. Smile.  I just put up  an old boot for 2000 gold.  Thanks for the help to a newbie.
Hey, new arround here, am finaly a archer class but realy need gold for a bow-arrows, plus some armor if possible. Asking for, like, 3000-5000 gold for this. Name in-game is same as forums. Tell me if you accept and Il put up some boots for it xD, barely have enough for  the 5000 gold sale.
login in game: Hedge_BRD
reason:
[Image: DlKzf.png]
(19-12-2011, 09:04 PM)Snickers link Wrote: I'm new to this game, and i want to buy a 2-h weapon and armour, can i have 5k?

yes, 5k (armor 3k and 2h costs 2k, so price is good from description)

Quote:Messed up on my char stats and I really need to respec please buy my Recruite Sword for 7k the price of respec or set a amount you would be willing to give me to help me out my char name is

PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada

you dont need to respec, and if you respec you dont lost your old equipment.

Quote:Thanks. Smile.  I just put up  an old boot for 2000 gold.  Thanks for the help to a newbie.

bought

Quote:Hey, new arround here, am finaly a archer class but realy need gold for a bow-arrows, plus some armor if possible. Asking for, like, 3000-5000 gold for this. Name in-game is same as forums. Tell me if you accept and Il put up some boots for it xD, barely have enough for  the 5000 gold sale.

lets take average price, 4k Wink

(20-12-2011, 04:42 AM)rubicon_crossed link Wrote: login in game: Hedge_BRD
reason:
[Image: DlKzf.png]

haha Big Grin

8k!
k, old boot up for 4k.

Thanks btw  ;D
Well im new around here, just started yesterday,trying to be infantry.Could i have 4k or 3k of gold to buy some armor and some weapons.Name in game is Wolfpack_R_Slash.
ID be gratefull
ill put a wood for sale
(20-12-2011, 10:31 AM)Mobo link Wrote: k, old boot up for 4k.

Thanks btw  ;D

bought Wink

Quote:Well im new around here, just started yesterday,trying to be infantry.Could i have 4k or 3k of gold to buy some armor and some weapons.Name in game is Wolfpack_R_Slash.
ID be gratefull
ill put a wood for sale

oooo Wolfpack team. i see more and more of you.

your team must be very angry on you, becouse i see they dont gived you money! Tongue

ok lets be 3k

but if you have money, but you want just more, then i will dislike Wolfpack team