Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Calradia Slave Rebellion.
I hope this new rpg mod wont take away all the NI players when its fixed Tongue
Can't fight the Nords all by myself  :o
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
Be happy I'm still on your side Jarold, or I wouldn't let that accusation slip so easily.
Doth thou throw down thy gauntlet, Sir Kwal. My good name is in shambles, due to your impudent remark. Have at thee!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Back on topic now please.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(15-07-2012, 02:54 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [quote author=Pandabomber link=topic=4364.msg35936#msg35936 date=1342295229]
Think I'll wait on this mod to grow a little bit before trying it out. Also, I never really wanted to side with Swadia either. I'd much rather be Vaegirs or Rhodoks.
(13-07-2012, 08:18 AM)Kwal link Wrote: Well I still feel strange about fighting Nords and siding with Swadia.

@Banks was afraid so, not the mod for me then Tongue

Correction we have traitorS amongst us.
[/quote]

Burn the heathens and throw their friends off a cliff after you turn up fall damage.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

CSR is becoming better with every update. Ithink there are two best Warband mods now-NI and CSR!
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
From a non-biased view point I find CSR to be a bit rough around the edges. It has a lot of cool features, but it is not really polished. NI on the other hand is very polished and has very few bugs in it. It also has more players which makes it more fun to play.

I am hoping that CSR will become as a bug free as NI is. It has a lot of potential, but only time will tell if it will manage to live up to it.

Atr2X you forgot about Mercenaries and c-RPG Wink
cRPG and Mercs are shit, sorry Sad
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Trailer for new Game mode for this Mod :

PVP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...uenlsJEGUY
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I don't get that first part. It's just a dude riding around on a horse carrying a few rez books.