Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
Seems you gave up on making our lives miserable Hande, what gives? Wink
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
(03-08-2012, 06:53 PM)Ser_Karel_Mormont link Wrote:Seems you gave up on making our lives miserable Hande, what gives? Wink
I was wondering that when I saw the new updates aswell xD Love them nontheless Big Grin
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
Map Update & Fix

Swadian Overgrown
Port Assault
We want a map where Rangers start on a top of a hill and we're at the bottom being killed easily. Moar rangers , Moar rage ! =D
(03-08-2012, 06:53 PM)Ser_Karel_Mormont link Wrote:Seems you gave up on making our lives miserable Hande, what gives? Wink

He is just making sure we absolutely love these maps so we will remember them before the storm hits and destroys them all.
[ --- Insert Custom Signature Here <----- ]
(05-08-2012, 04:26 AM)RookieGIadiator link Wrote:[quote author=Ser_Karel_Mormont link=topic=3197.msg40284#msg40284 date=1344020003]
Seems you gave up on making our lives miserable Hande, what gives? Wink

He is just making sure we absolutely love these maps so we will remember them before the storm hits and destroys them all.
[/quote]
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
THis! what the heck is going wrong with you hande? before about am ont , maps tend to become harder and harder and now? all i can see is maps become easiear , strategically and funnier to play. Are there some people harrassing you? a kidnapping szenario? are you just getting old? what ever reason i want the old hande back Xd
Wusel @ Omnia
Map Fix & Update

Swadian Village
Fortress Under Siege
Map Fix & Updates

Port Assault
Fortress Under Siege
Swadian Village
Swadian Outskirts
Map Updates

Swadian Outskirts
Fortress Under Siege