Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
I just put up a crooked stick for 4k. Thank you very much!
I slaved and worked for days in order to build up enough money to buy a horse, foolishly selling my sword and even pants in the mad rush for gold.  Now I find that I am entirely useless on the maps where horses are more inconvenience than aid, and the chill at night hurts my pantless posterior.  Please, find it in your heart to send aid, specifically 3k so I can purchase some warm leather and sharp steel.
(21-12-2011, 11:57 PM)Ivanhoe link Wrote: I slaved and worked for days in order to build up enough money to buy a horse, foolishly selling my sword and even pants in the mad rush for gold.  Now I find that I am entirely useless on the maps where horses are more inconvenience than aid, and the chill at night hurts my pantless posterior.  Please, find it in your heart to send aid, specifically 3k so I can purchase some warm leather and sharp steel.

sure Wink

Quote:I just put up a crooked stick for 4k. Thank you very much!

bought

Quote:The part WolfGang is my name. Invicti is my clan in C-rpg...

ok ok, put somethin up. 5k?
Login in game: Carbon

Reason: Can't afford bow and arrows! I'd love to get started but the gold in the beginning is so slow.

Donation type: One time

Amount of donation: I put up a stick for 2k
Login in game: Einarr

Reason: Need to get a decent 2h and some good body armor so I can actually be of some use

Amount of donation: 5k? If this seems unreasonable, just pm me

Thanks a ton in advance!
I often post off a mobile, so please excuse me for my occasional bad paragraphing and spelling

Reason for donation: I just started out a day ago and i'm finding it really hard to survive any nords after the very first waves Sad I need some proper equipment, Im heading down the infantry path so I want tog et ome decent armour and a good 2H sword.

Amount: 5k Gold (if possible, ill take less if i have to, im happy with anything)

I can offer some old boots.
(23-12-2011, 01:21 AM)Carbon link Wrote: Login in game: Carbon

Reason: Can't afford bow and arrows! I'd love to get started but the gold in the beginning is so slow.

Amount of donation: I put up a stick for 2k

bought

Quote:Login in game: Einarr

Reason: Need to get a decent 2h and some good body armor so I can actually be of some use

Thanks a ton in advance!

Quote:Log in name: Matto

Reason for donation: I just started out a day ago and i'm finding it really hard to survive any nords after the very first waves Sad I need some proper equipment, Im heading down the infantry path so I want tog et ome decent armour and a good 2H sword.

Amount: 5k Gold (if possible, ill take less if i have to, im happy with anything)

I can offer some old boots.

ok 5k

Reason: ARGH! Need gold to buy equipment, but need equipment to make gold! Looking to get some leather armor and a decent weapon.

Amount: Since it seems to be a standard amount, 5k?

I'll put up a bent sword  in the Auction house. And thank you for the generosity! You seem to be drowning in cash or something Tongue

Thanks a ton in advance!

put up a stick for 5k
I often post off a mobile, so please excuse me for my occasional bad paragraphing and spelling
(23-12-2011, 03:07 PM)Einarr link Wrote:

Thanks a ton in advance!

put up a stick for 5k

bought

Quote:Log in name: Sir_Roderick

Reason: ARGH! Need gold to buy equipment, but need equipment to make gold! Looking to get some leather armor and a decent weapon.

Amount: Since it seems to be a standard amount, 5k?

I'll put up a bent sword  in the Auction house. And thank you for the generosity! You seem to be drowning in cash or something Tongue

bought