Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
(08-10-2012, 03:11 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:[quote author=Lost_Legend link=topic=3197.msg54487#msg54487 date=1349708204]
The mod has become too easy imho, getting rid of the campspots is a first good step in the right direction, now let the teleporting tricksters and healing priests back! (on a sidenote, players got nerfed a lot in those times, no more cav and lower profencies etc just remind that! )
What this genius just said. Bring back those priests, the old school tricksters AND those old school Maiden and watch people die in no time
[/quote]

No. Sad

I still have nightmares about them and the nerfed ones are still a pet hatred of mine Tongue.

Old school tricksters were hilarious, broke everything Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Senni,, Check time stats..
Was going to congratulate you on that, couldn't figure out where to post it, and forgot Big Grin

Congrats Hannu!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Hmmm I nearly always play on normal non-dev chars... Too many players whine if I go on with my dev character so shoosh. I know exactly what's goin on. Now be patient you lovely people.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
hmmm...i think the nords should get their cav back too. nothing more fun than horse bumps Big Grin
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
It will be useless to explain why I dislike the map update, so I won't do it. Just one thing, I think the mod is now way too difficult with a random team.
I'll probably stop playing for a time, but well, I still love the mod.
Wait and see eh ? Ok I'll wait...

Btw,
What about server crash ? It is still very annoying. Any news about that ?

Thanks,
YunYun.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
No camp then add the cavalry!!!
Players will stop whineing when they adopt their playing habits to changes, like we did when The Big Nerf came. Personally i am happy to see boring grindingfest is gonna be changed, but im also unhappy cuz i couldn't get a single legendary drop during this neverending grinding.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Once things stabilise a bit the drop rates may possibly change again...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(08-10-2012, 04:39 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Once things stabilise a bit the drop rates may possibly change again...
I find the constant crashes at later waves more troublesome than low drop rates or map nerfs. Is there any news on that?
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle