Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pikemen + heavy Inf vs commando+ skirmisher
What Ryu said, 100% my story too.

(05-04-2012, 08:05 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I love intelligent posts. Lots of things are in the process of changing Smile

Good to hear!
skirmisher should try the cursed stones... 2 packs of those and you got 70 stones which can 1-shot the first wave with headshots... later you need 2-3 headshots
also they are easier to aim
Plus I'm offering them for a really good price!
That's right. Just set all polearms pikeman exclusive and give them some better armor. No need to change infantry class.
(05-04-2012, 08:29 PM)Patoson link Wrote: That's right. Just set all polearms pikeman exclusive and give them some better armor. No need to change infantry class.
Better yet: make pikeman armor super light, but relatively weak, so you trade off protection for mobility.
there are no open maps anymore, you dont need mobility. Where do you want to run?
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(05-04-2012, 11:25 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: there are no open maps anymore, you dont need mobility. Where do you want to run?

You would really notice the difference between 6 and 10 athletics, for example, with light armor, for reaching teammates in trouble faster and, especially, for backpedalling.
(05-04-2012, 11:29 PM)Patoson link Wrote: [quote author=OneEyE link=topic=2394.msg20463#msg20463 date=1333668331]
there are no open maps anymore, you dont need mobility. Where do you want to run?

You would really notice the difference between 6 and 10 athletics, for example, with light armor, for reaching teammates in trouble faster and, especially, for backpedalling.
[/quote]

The difference is 9 to 10, check the first post please.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(05-04-2012, 11:41 PM)Ryu link Wrote: [quote author=Patoson link=topic=2394.msg20466#msg20466 date=1333668548]
[quote author=OneEyE link=topic=2394.msg20463#msg20463 date=1333668331]

[/quote]

The difference is 9 to 10, check the first post please.
[/quote]

I wasn't replying to you, but well...

Read my previous post:
(05-04-2012, 08:29 PM)Patoson link Wrote: That's right. Just set all polearms pikeman exclusive and give them some better armor. No need to change infantry class.
If you were kind enough to read the first post or what i wrote just before the walltext of mine on this page, you'd notice we are not talking only about commando or skirmisher, we are talking about lv52 combinations and the lacking of difference between them. I said it many times i guess, i also dont want commando class to get more nerfs like you Patason Smile. We're on the same boat here.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!