Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Great Nord Invasion Players
It looks more like a popularity contest than real skills.

You wanna prove yourself worthy and be a real legend ? Join the tournaments ...

Shooting Nords that line up in front of you is easy (for archers). And Slashing behind a shieldwall was never hard. Having high skill in shield and a good shield doesnt make you agood player , but a good shielder Tongue
Yep. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/great

I was waiting until someone else said this. People are confused as to what the word great means. Everything decided upon by normal human beings is ALWAYS a popularity contest.
(06-01-2013, 01:30 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: It looks more like a popularity contest than real skills.

You wanna prove yourself worthy and be a real legend ? Join the tournaments ...

Shooting Nords that line up in front of you is easy (for archers). And Slashing behind a shieldwall was never hard. Having high skill in shield and a good shield doesnt make you agood player , but a good shielder Tongue

Those things probably contribute towards making a great teammate. Probably the most important skill in a great NI player.
i made the list? im honored, but mostly shocked. ill have to start acting like im a great nord invasion player.
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
(06-01-2013, 07:24 AM)fluffiluffigus link Wrote: i made the list? im honored, but mostly shocked. ill have to start acting like im a great nord invasion player.

It's cause you're nice guy (;
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
To respond to some of the critics of this page:

Firstly, Great NI players is not determined by your skill in PVP warband, we are fighting as a team here and there is also auto-block Tongue.

Now obviously I am a human, and like all others I am very biased towards certain things and people, a lot of you may realize that a lot of the players listed are SK's because I see them perform more than some of you other people. 

Some of the main things that I think make good NI players is the ability to co-operate with teammates, remain positive, stay determined, respect all other players, devs, and admins and lastly don't break rules or go AFK in game Tongue
Well, whoever claimed that this wasn't a popularity contest? I thought that was pretty obvious. For instance, I was on the list before Sphinx, meaning I am more popular.
(07-01-2013, 01:55 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Well, whoever claimed that this wasn't a popularity contest? I thought that was pretty obvious. For instance, I was on the list before Sphinx, meaning I am more popular.
Dont say that! Senni is above Jez and it will go to his head, I wont hear anything else for the rest of the week now  ;D

(Also I liked your comment before you removed it Smile )
Meh, frankly I'm getting a bit tired of that particular joke Tongue Besides it's only natural for someone to be mad in that situation.
List needs to be updated ASAP
  Tongue