Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nordinvasion's aim
(12-01-2013, 05:22 PM)Jalau link Wrote: I think the Idea of Drunken is very good, and everything what the others say is right, some rambos and etc. *It pisses me off* You cant play this mod with fun anymore, its just Legandary here, there or I'm the best... And then redshirts get a Findish and some player which was/are playing 1 year get nothing! This is not fair and the Teamwork doesnt works anymore! I just saw working Teamwork on House Events!

Random chance`s a bitch...
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(12-01-2013, 06:13 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: Random chance`s a bitch... when you have low karma
If you have issues with redshirts getting legendary drops, you could just let them die...

I mean, petitioning the game to be harder in part as a response to redshirts getting drops is more or less the same thing.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

It's not really about the redshirts , it's more the fact that before, it's not everyone who was making it until the end. It was the skilled/lucky players who played it smart or got lucky. Now if you don't care and don't pay attention or screw up, it's okay, you get resurrected and you don't learn anything from that except that it's okay to die, you'll be back in no-time in the game.
(13-01-2013, 02:31 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: It's not really about the redshirts , it's more the fact that before, it's not everyone who was making it until the end. It was the skilled/lucky players who played it smart or got lucky. Now if you don't care and don't pay attention or screw up, it's okay, you get resurrected and you don't learn anything from that except that it's okay to die, you'll be back in no-time in the game.

I totally agree with you in that point, although I really worked hard for my tome (It took like 3 months until I had all the mats).
I think it's actually not the tome that should get nerfed but something else.
However if this is possible to be made, people who suicide should not get revived.
This would propably end in people running into the last enemy to kill them.

I don't know if this is possible but you could decrease the chance of getting loot for people who have more deaths in a server.
This would nerf the players A LOT as they could not get new stuff at spawn waves, tomes would not get restored, royal shields, barricades, etc.

Maybe this nerf would be too hard, but that's actually what we want to have: A hard hard mode.

Thanks for your attention

Drunken Monkey/Cyrus/Cyra/Xandrador
I think more waves would be the first point and after that we can think about the others! Maybe you need to get a Award first like:
You fight with your team or something like this and if you doesn't fight with your team you'll lose it! Then you can make a server, just for People with this Award! Because then the Rambos and other People wich just think for there selves can't play with them!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(14-01-2013, 09:15 AM)Jalau link Wrote: I think more waves would be the first point and after that we can think about the others! Maybe you need to get a Award first like:
You fight with your team or something like this and if you doesn't fight with your team you'll lose it! Then you can make a server, just for People with this Award! Because then the Rambos and other People wich just think for there selves can't play with them!

It seems like you are traumatised by 'the team not working together'. Well, in the development of NI I have only seen the teams working together more and more. I'm not really sure why you keep bringing up this point and center all of your arguments around it.
Striker strikes again.

(14-01-2013, 05:29 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: [quote author=Jalau link=topic=8574.msg73284#msg73284 date=1358154906]
I think more waves would be the first point and after that we can think about the others! Maybe you need to get a Award first like:

It seems like you are traumatised by 'the team not working together'. Well, in the development of NI I have only seen the teams working together more and more. I'm not really sure why you keep bringing up this point and center all of your arguments around it.
[/quote]

In my opinion, there was more teamplay back in the days than right now. Teamplay is helping each other. We had commandos covering the archers before (there were no such thing as choke points or easy location to camp), archers covering other archers or the commandos and people were helping people to go get arrows and heal (which before was taking forever and arrow stacks were very small). Now all I see is people putting baricade to bug the stairs and shoot without really any worries at the nord stuck down the stairs. When it's not that glitch abused, it's a shieldwall with slasher and people standing behind going like "so what the hell do we do now ? let's play cards"
(14-01-2013, 08:22 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Lord Striker link=topic=8574.msg73337#msg73337 date=1358184568]
[quote author=Jalau link=topic=8574.msg73284#msg73284 date=1358154906]

[/quote]

In my opinion, there was more teamplay back in the days than right now. Teamplay is helping each other. We had commandos covering the archers before (there were no such thing as choke points or easy location to camp), archers covering other archers or the commandos and people were helping people to go get arrows and heal (which before was taking forever and arrow stacks were very small). Now all I see is people putting baricade to bug the stairs and shoot without really any worries at the nord stuck down the stairs. When it's not that glitch abused, it's a shieldwall with slasher and people standing behind going like "so what the hell do we do now ? let's play cards"
[/quote]

Alright, you beat me Tongue I'm not half as old an NI player as you are.
Striker strikes again.

(14-01-2013, 08:22 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Lord Striker link=topic=8574.msg73337#msg73337 date=1358184568]
[quote author=Jalau link=topic=8574.msg73284#msg73284 date=1358154906]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would say +1 but as I'm not allowed to do that I will say that I completely agree with you  Wink