Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

port assault spawn
Like Slayer told you

1. There are a lot places to make a camp
2. The dead go to spec and then if the wave is over can you spawn en finish your bridge

There are a lot of things to do and change map for this won't happen (that's what i thing and hear)

But i hope you guy's know an answere for this  Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
ok then thanks guys
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
I'll think something new to this map.
Thanks,

And mayby adding it to update 0.5.0 if you change map??

If you spawn below, head to the boat IMMEDIATELY,  this will often work, especially if there's an archer or shielder near the roof beer to lure the nords away.

Secondly, you could always delay your spawn. Go into chat of some sort and don't quit it until the coast is clear. Quitting chat will make you spawn.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

What you are saying all is right (we can delay spawn etc.), notably Slayers' ideas, though I think this is a real problem. Even with collaboration attempts, there is often some players who die just after respawn, esp. wave 16 normal. It makes no sense in my opinion there is such a challenge. Add funny things like repeatermen or Loke's smoke, but first let players get ready to fight. Not interesting to wait 10 min for respawn in order to play 15 seconds.

Hidden Cave has same problem, you can die if you don't run fast enough (or if you are low-armored). This is taken from wave 12
Red lines below are approximately where players spawn. Maybe just make players spawn on the orange lines instead ?
Quite easy to implement...
Yes but even if you do head to the boat, the chances are not many of the people on the server will be on TS3 and so you'll likely be heading to the boat on your own and attract a lot of attention and even if you do tell someone to hold the bridge whilst you get to the camping spot, it's likely no-one will listen to you because your on wave 17 and everyone wants a chance at prince. Also, if you camp on your own, it is likely you will be overrun - safety in numbers.

I also agree with Yarvin's idea about spawning closer.
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
Yes thats true But at Port assault the spawn is fuck..
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
You are totally right...  Wink

I spawn almost everytime on the bad place and if i spawn there in hard, shall i die in 20 sec (and i got lagg after spawn from enermy and myself)

It must be that after spawn waves and everyone spawn, The time when the enermy spawn is later, so....

In every spawn:
First do the players spawn and like 10 sec later the enrmy, this give time to go to your base and prepair to fight, and not that you spawn and that if you got lagg everyone is ghone and you mush fight or run what you can't at the moment.
This is hard on Port assault and Hidden cave!!

Pleas admins if you read this!!
Pleas let the enermy spawn after 10 sec that players spawn so players don't get killed if they got lagg, low-armored or just aren't so fast (spe. in the map Port assault and Hidden cave)

Pleas change this in the next update!!
20 seconds or more turn 10...
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder