Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Weekly Community Quests
I was thinking have a weekly community quest so something like if X amount of nords in a category  are killed within the week the community gets an increased drop rate for a day an example could be:

2500 x Nord Rangers
1000 x Nord Snipers
250 x Eniherjar Rangers

And then the reward could be something like increased drop rates for a day from einherjar snipers (if they still drop hurricane bows) or have a poll with a few choices and let people decide what reward they want. A poll could also be used to decide which quest gets chosen for the week.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
Great idea!
Add more like 10k Rangers and 5000 snipers and 5000 eiherjar and redward is a good bow and you can make the quest only one time.
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Of course, it would depend on the current killing rate, but if implementable, it's a very good idea!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Great idea! There finally might be another reason to kill them shieldmaidens (variety of enemies as the weeks go by would be nice) other than "Well, we somehow have to get to wave 3, dont we?".
RubianVendris - master peltast - level 17 alchemist
SirMottarionVendris - comando/militia/crossbowman - level 17 blacksmith
DargomVendris - sniper/infantry - level 20 armorsmith
EnaraVendris - sharpshooter - alibi-alchemist
Yeah, nice idea. I would change the reward to an drop amount boost instead of chance boost tho, we don't want the market of legendaries go in a depression Wink
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil
(23-03-2013, 05:53 PM)The Wolf link Wrote: Yeah, nice idea. I would change the reward to an drop amount boost instead of chance boost tho, we don't want the market of legendaries go in a depression Wink

I think if there's a higher drop chance, a higher amount of drops is caused Tongue
Striker strikes again.

(23-03-2013, 06:40 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: [quote author=The Wolf link=topic=11168.msg93138#msg93138 date=1364061188]
Yeah, nice idea. I would change the reward to an drop amount boost instead of chance boost tho, we don't want the market of legendaries go in a depression Wink

I think if there's a higher drop chance, a higher amount of drops is caused Tongue
[/quote]

Not really, there's a slight difference Tongue
But I just thought my idea over and I found some gaps. It's best if we just leave it at an XP increase.
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil
Interesting, we are busy with the 0.5.0 patch at the moment, but we will look at this in the future.