Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Nord Invasion TeamSpeak Server
Has there been an AU channel set up as yet?
(27-01-2012, 10:52 AM)Noidenous link Wrote: Has there been an AU channel set up as yet?
We  can make it.
Thanks in advance.  Smile

I think at the moment, while it's co-ordinated in there it seems to be through witnessing habitual tendencies. If 8 of the 16 have their own private server and the remainder have teamspeak to use, at least you've got 2 groups to divide the horde.
in game i try to get as many people aware of the TS server you guys have provided and will continue to do so  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Set up two channels for the AUS servers under the AUS SERVERS header, enjoy.

The server is located in Germany though, so you might have some latency issues.  :-\
Added some nice TS icons for you guys. Hope you like them  ;D
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I did notice that, they look cool :-)
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Can PK have a TS channel please? The one we were using is down for an unknown length of time.
Start the game already!
(21-03-2012, 08:42 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Can PK have a TS channel please? The one we were using is down for an unknown length of time.

Sorry the PM you sent me flew straight past me, but set up a channel for you know. Enjoy!
(21-03-2012, 08:44 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Sparhawk link=topic=955.msg17315#msg17315 date=1332362546]
Can PK have a TS channel please? The one we were using is down for an unknown length of time.

Sorry the PM you sent me flew straight past me, but set up a channel for you know. Enjoy!
[/quote]

Thanks man, wuv you!
Start the game already!