Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rollback Incoming
Are y kidding? Last  backup was that long? SRSLY y should do DB backups before AND after each update. Or it will just get more people mad. I think we all played hard on weekends and now what? You should do something nice to everyone there for wasting weekends for nothing Sad

My personal lose:
1.Purchased grinder helmet before patch,now its gone.
2.I have 162357xp now. Before rollback it was about 210k.
Dont mention gold and trade lose Sad
Did I hear Devs say double exp weekend!?!?! WOOOHOOO... :|
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
So when is the  public hanging starting? :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Well I am shocked.  I am not blaming this on the dev team and I am not going to tell them how to run a mod like this (I wouldn't have a clue) but I hope they will be able to prevent something like this in the future. 

Lost 6 levels and tons of just about everything.

Really sad.
I lost  20K exp(without quest/assist xp), 50K gold, and many Crafting Materials.
so...gold and experience points are lost and do not return anymore?
No compensation?
I'll comfort you in your time of need.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Can we lock this thread? I think the annoucement has been done and the people's rage should be forwarded killing more invading Nords, not between brother of arms. The king has spoken, you have the same order ; defend Swadia and die with honour by taking as many Nords as possible with you !
Lock the thread so you guys don't have to see how pissed we all are? I'm really freaking pissed. My entire weekend was wasted. Not a single dev has mentioned compensation for all that wasted time. If this is how the devs are going to treat the players in this mod I'm out. I am not going to grind away another 90k+ xp on a NORMAL server (because all the hard mode servers are empty, because devs keep destroying the maps). I'm really pissed. If there's no compensation for all my lost time I'm not going to play this mod anymore.

Somebody messed up big time and I'm not going to just sit back down and regrind 4 lvls on a boring NORMAL server. This is ridiculous.  >Sad
I'm australian and recently we have had the beauty of an official IN server for us as well as privately hosted ones from BigBird (BB)

This had damaged our community ten fold as over the weekend after hrs and hrs of grinding on these server we finally started to see our first commandos !!!! no news on archers or horses and we were getting to more difficult waves of knights etc

But after this for myself going from level 21 to lvl 16 and losing my first 20k of savings is a total disappointment!!!

We have reports of loses in 80k exp 200k gold (all earned legit) from a number of hardcore players within our community!!! this is totally unacceptable in my eyes... all because the mods infrastructure is run on something like windows 98 that can only handle 5 people an hr viewing the same page!!!!

Im almost ready to delete the mod out of my install and go back to CRPG as least then i wont get 'rollbacks'....

Yes the mod is grand and level with the bigger crpg mod but it needs big updates, stability is one of them ..... fark off with new items and levels and stuff get a stable game where this wont happen again!!!!!! build ur pyramid base STRONG and then work your way up other wise your going to get flak from the community because i surely aint going to play after another roll back in 2 weeks time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is there anyway you guys are going to give people stuff back