Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

High-end blacksmithing
Okay I've been watching the blacksmithing forum for a long while, trying to figure out if/when more blueprints are added to blacksmithing after lvl 12.
I really appreciate the adding of arrows and changes to our crafting list, however:

*edit*

I would like to officially beg the developers to add more content to blacksmithing after lvl 12.
Thank you, you wonderful, admirable devs, fer adding so much new stuff!!!

This is not a complaint, merely a request: I love the fact that we even have a crafting system, and I admire you for putting so much work into this mod! Completely up to you whether or not you will consider this, ofcourse!
Thoughts?
be patient Tongue i was considering doing it tonight but now...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Oh no! You've increased the wait by 3 months.  :'( Quick, make some jokes about Gabe Newell's girth.

On a more serious note, level 12+ blacksmithing will use hard mode materials, so there will definitely be more coming.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
There will be more coming, but there probably will be nothing over level 15. Just because there is no cap on crafting level at the moment doesn't mean you will get new stuff to make forever.
(07-02-2012, 06:49 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: There will be more coming, but there probably will be nothing over level 15. Just because there is no cap on crafting level at the moment doesn't mean you will get new stuff to make forever.

Thank you for the quick reply! Understand that you can't keep adding stuff forever, just happy to get craftables up to lvl 15, like armorsmiths Smile
Just so you understand , there are some of us that are armorsmith 20+ and have nothing new since a very while and we're not complaining about it since we know it's a lot of work to add models, stats, blueprints and balancing those news items. Bare with us, relax, go grind the materials you will soon need to craft advanced stuff and enjoy the game Smile
That's what I am currently doing... and I explicitly said that my request was not a "complaint" because I wanted to make clear that I enjoy whatever you decide to add, and I know I can't demand anything.
Going to go craft the Irish sword now, happy something got added Smile
I am abit sad that adding high level craftables are taking abit long. However I went with the route of starting at the bottom levels and trying to balance it all upwards by materials and usefulness first. Handed it over to Hypernoma for now, so as soon as we get every "normal" item done up to level 12, we are starting on the advanced ones.

Exp will also be balanced more out as right now they are kind of random number aproach, but this has been put off till we get everything else in.  Tongue

In short, we put stuff off, that's how we roll.  ???
Eh that's great news Wink

Sphinx you are at 18+ skill because you didn't stop spamcrafting banded armor Smile which is best armor and that you sold for tons of gold!!
A blacksmith can craft nodachi which is... nothing and that is sold for... nothing Sad let the devs have some love for us, you bastard!!

Without kiding, should we will have the possibility to craft better shield? Like the swadian steel shield for example? Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]