Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

West Knights (NA) (Level 32+)
Hey!
Just posting to show my interest in joining up! Seen you around and talked to you, seem like good blokes.
Thanks mate,
P.S. Ill send the bird eating spiders if you don't let me in
(22-05-2013, 05:45 AM)Gearlan link Wrote:Hey!
Just posting to show my interest in joining up! Seen you around and talked to you, seem like good blokes.
Thanks mate,
P.S. Ill send the bird eating spiders if you don't let me in

[glow=green,2,300]Application Accepted[/glow] Welcome to the West Knights!
Current member list

Current member list without alts

Let me know if I got anything wrong
Character ID:2461707
Level:15
Class:Skirmisher
Crafting Profession and level:Blacksmith LV2
Time Playing Warband:6 months
Why you want to join wK, and what can you provide us?:A slasher
(01-06-2013, 04:35 AM)spongejoe link Wrote:Character ID:2461707
Level:15
Class:Skirmisher
Crafting Profession and level:Blacksmith LV2
Time Playing Warband:6 months
Why you want to join wK, and what can you provide us?:A slasher

Haha... This is one of those exceptions. Good to see you old friend  Smile

[i]Application Accepted Welcome into wK!
[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
The West Knights are now lvl 10 Defender  8)
Hey fellow wK's and everyone.

So just like Saladin posted a couple days ago about hosting a practice event in native, I'm going to do the same except for US players! So, I'll be hosting up a native event this coming Sunday at 14:00-16:00 PDT (2PM-4PM). (We'll meet up at the Nord Invasion wK TS channel 10-15 minutes before it starts.) And for this event I'm planning on having us do a scrim or a pickup (in your class that you will be in the house tourny) hoping that this combat will be somewhat of a help to your melee or ranged skill. Everyone will be welcome to join, but do remember this will be in a US server.

Like I said everyone is welcome, if a lot of EU players join up, we'll go to my East Coast server, and if most US players join, we'll go to my Central server, so both sides of the country are at a somewhat equal stance.

If you guys are intersted in joining us, just send either me or wK_Paladin a PM so we can get a ballpark number on how many are coming.

Thanks

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
I will be there. You will all get Butchered!
(19-06-2013, 01:01 AM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote:I will be there. You will all get Butchered!

Challenge accepted
Just a reminder

The native event tomarrow is still a go. So if you want to practice with us for the upcoming tourney, join TS 10-15 minutes before it starts.

It's best to make your mistakes now then during the match  Wink