Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI pet hates?
I know it's the way it is, and ofc you can't understand NI in 1 day, but that doesn't make it less frustrating to me Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(20-05-2013, 03:58 PM)Maroon link Wrote:I know it's the way it is, and ofc you can't understand NI in 1 day, but that doesn't make it less frustrating to me Tongue

True dat.
Start the game already!
People thinking they can do the follower wave with Cut weapons only.
(20-05-2013, 03:58 PM)Maroon link Wrote:I know it's the way it is, and ofc you can't understand NI in 1 day, but that doesn't make it less frustrating to me Tongue
Especially when you repeatedly say "DON'T KILL".
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
I hate people who complain in thia thread, myself included.
I hate the fact that the dev's did not take my idea seriously of having the following unit:

Nord Cookhand:

female character in low armour apron, spawns in small amounts on normal.

Melee weapon - rolling pin
Ranged weapon (thrown) - slices of crispy bacon which if hit a player deals slightly more damage than stones
                                            if hits a Nord it restores 10-15% health and causes a 'yummeh yummeh' chant from hit nord.

that is basics of my idea... heh maybe it would help if i donated an extra 20 euro, but i thought it was too good an idea for the nord team to dismiss  Wink
My NI pet hate (Pet Peeve) is when (I try not to call them redshirts anymore, you know you were one before :3) always screw up. Here's 2 reasons why.

1. Killing last. Made me want to rip off my balls on a Prince Round.

2. One time, a level -15 archer decided to start shooting on the other side of the cade spot after several warnings, then when the nords came, he ran to us and attracted them all forcing us to die on vet pikes. -_-

Well that's all I got.

This reply was mainly focused on releasing my inner anger on nubs. I'm alright for a while now.
(21-05-2013, 09:14 PM)Ajentar link Wrote:(I try not to call them redshirts anymore, you know you were one before :3)

Wut? Is this like the thing where you can't call black people black anymore but Afro American or something alike?
Striker strikes again.

(23-05-2013, 04:35 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote:Wut? Is this like the thing where you can't call black people black anymore but Afro American or something alike?

Hahaha. Afro-American =P
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
People who pick up weapons they can use but won't. Like an archer picking up a sarissa. And people who like to pick up more weapons than they can use. Like said archer picking up a sarissa along with an aurora.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair