Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Will your House be taking part?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.32%
28 90.32%
No
9.68%
3 9.68%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

House Tournament Gauge of Interest
Technically not an house leader, but I can tell you that ON will be taking part (we had a discussion about it a while back).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(28-05-2013, 03:51 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:It would be rather unfair if I was to gather the Followers together as we would win with very little effort.
I'd pay good money to see an in-house fight between the Followers, though.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(28-05-2013, 03:51 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:It would be rather unfair if I was to gather the Followers together as we would win with very little effort.
not all of us are totally rigged players. Can senni and I form a two man team?
The Order of the Nobles (ON) will be present!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(28-05-2013, 04:10 PM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=13772.msg111200#msg111200 date=1369756272]
It would be rather unfair if I was to gather the Followers together as we would win with very little effort.
not all of us are totally rigged players. Can senni and I form a two man team?
[/quote]
I was actually referring to the other members of the Followers. I will respect their privacy but they are members of a rather formidable melee clan...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Aegis will definatly show up.
Monolith Legion will be taking part good luck to everyone
Would like to know which other 6 houses ticked 'yes' to the poll  Tongue
IRK will try to show up  8)
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Clan Cameron will be there, no way we're going to miss this!