Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Changes to Mountain Pass.
(03-06-2013, 07:44 AM)Yabu link Wrote:[quote author=Carolus Rex link=topic=14213.msg113888#msg113888 date=1370244653]
Moar fog! Kill the mod, just like Jez asked if u had done yet. Kill it with fog, you don't like this mod anyways! Woo!

Fog fog foggety fog fog
If have to apologize for him. He should not be out of is cage by this time of the day. I'll get him his medication and lock him up.

Come on now das, candy time!
[/quote]
Ooh, piece of candy! Oooh, piece of candy! Ooh, piece of candy...
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Whoever it was that suggested we have another donators torch in the game which had a black void area of effect knows what the player base deserve.

I am always against getting rid of night, or getting rid of fog. I know it is an issue that nords can see better than us, but who cares, it is something different. Moar fog!
More einherjar rangers!
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(02-06-2013, 09:59 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:Night and extremely dense fog, please, can we have that, please?

This would be so awesome for a halloween event maybe, could that be possible ? all servers on halloween have ultra amount of fog and night, PLSSS

PS: I am so going to suggest this.
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
I think that the fog is too much but I also think that there should be some to reduce the visibility but not make it so you can only see about 2 or 3 meters infront of you. Maybe make it more of a 15-20meter range.
And make bots can't see through the fog either! They didn't had nightvisiongoogles in the medieval timeperiod!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I love the new fog. Mountain Pass is meant to be a "foggy" map as it was in the first days 
Moreover, I find that it gives some "adventure" to the game as you don't really now what kind of enemy is coming espacially in normal mod. For instance, I was once going to the nord's spawn at the fifth wave. Suddenly, a rain of javelins came though the fog, I was quite surprised and made me laugh. ^^
It's a kind of "surprise wave" map. Big Grin
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

It was one of the best maps.. YOU played that on hard? It's so unfair, you can't see any enemy but they see you and instant headshot you! Thats not fair and it's impossible to reach anything on this map now!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I think it is more challenging to play on harder maps for instance the fog. If you find it too hard, there are other easier maps. It is sometimes better to give infantry a more important role to play. I find some maps disadvantages the infantry. You won't need a lot of commandos for example on the Old shrine map whereas in Mountain pass, it seems that commandos equipped with shields are essential. So, some maps  have to disadvantage distance combat in order to balance the use of each class. I can understand that standing on the same place behind a wall or behind a heavy barricade could be boring. But as I said, make harder maps sounds interesting. Smile
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

(03-06-2013, 05:40 PM)Jalau link Wrote:It was one of the best maps.. YOU played that on hard? It's so unfair, you can't see any enemy but they see you and instant headshot you! Thats not fair and it's impossible to reach anything on this map now!
Probably you played the map with the wrong team.

Stop whining around and give some serious feedback.
NI is never fair and will never fair. How could an AI and real players be equal in any way?
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri