Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Changes to Mountain Pass.
We need more Rangers obviously.
Fog is really hard an i never saw days were it was that foggy... I would accept the fog if I'm allow to code and use a nord esp ^^
But back to the topic= i played 1 round on mountain pass with my archer and i got instantly headshoted because i can't see the rangers!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Then you never should play Ragnorok on it  Tongue
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(05-06-2013, 06:23 AM)BlackSniper link Wrote:Then you never should play Ragnorok on it  Tongue
Played botth lol! Ragnarok MOAR instant headshot ^^
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Dear Jalau.
You are definitely not the only sniper of the NI community and you will be not the only one being instakiller on that map.
But apparently you are the only one complaining seriously about that fog.

We got it, you don't like thet fog because it is too hard.
The Devs got that as well, now let them do their job again and stop complaining. None else does, think about that.

(By the way, ever thought about shooting from the stairs and not from the top of the tower?...)
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Pah ! Shoot the back through the fog. Calling yourself an archer? What a shame for archery! You don`t have to see them, you can hear the arrows before they impact , and during the seen angle you can shoot them back! (or just stand behind the shieldwall on the stairs^^ )
Wusel @ Omnia
Maybe have a mountain pass without the fog that comes 1 out of every 5 foggy maps to simulate the weather.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

i think the fog helps us work together more keeping us grouped up rather than trying to solo the wave alone and charging out, now since the reduced visibility people are complaining cuz they can't do that anymore.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
I just find it hilarious how they're complaining about 1 map, there's 26 others...
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(05-06-2013, 06:47 AM)Legend link Wrote: Pah ! Shoot the back through the fog. Calling yourself an archer? What a shame for archery! You don`t have to see them, you can hear the arrows before they impact , and during the seen angle you can shoot them back! (or just stand behind the shieldwall on the stairs^^ )
What legend said if your an archer you should basicly know where the troops are coming at and shooting blind is always fun