Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quests, post your suggestions!
(05-11-2011, 08:33 PM)Jez link Wrote: Oh, i love the idea of healing / resupply quests, although could be easy if you just stand there at the beginning of the game and heal 3 times while the rest of the players kill all the enemies?

You could say you have to have less than 25% or 50% hp for each heal but i don't know how easy that would be to code.
(06-11-2011, 06:54 PM)Paco link Wrote: i think with the quests refresh its always he half of what it says

I have patched the quest refresh time.. at least it should be, if you guys could test it, i would be greatful, thanks
Smile
Perhaps a Quest like:
Win the Game without any Player on your side dying!
Or
Win the game without any Player on your side refulling ammo or health!

Hardcore Quests, they could be changed to "survive until Round....."
Atlos - Longbowman and Alchemist
Play for (Insert number) hour/s
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Quest refresh time is weird. I don't think it's a full 2 days, but I think it refreshes at midnight. Which means I'm doing it a lot more than 1x every 48 hours.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
lol ok, this has been a mission, i've spent the better part of tonight debugging these quests, and i think i've FINALLY nailed it down. I released a patch, which fingers crossed should fix the quest repeat time! As always, shout at me when it breaks again so i know its time for fixing it Big Grin
Seems to be fixed. I haven't had new quests available for a little while now. Good work!
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
How about quests for certain professions?
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Craftomaniac

Get level 5 crafting proffesion in one of the three

- reward 5 metal , 5 wood , 200 g

Swordsman
The Nords are coming at us with all they've got, show them what a real Swadian swordsman can do. Stick them with the pointy end!
Kill 100 foes with a sword

Can work for any weapon type, bow crossbow, spear, axe.