Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hardmode
(22-02-2012, 02:22 PM)Senni link Wrote: bone shards can be crafted to bone dust. Worm may actually mean bone dust, kinda like cloth instead of old boots Tongue

Wrong. Bone Shards make Bone Powder. Bone Dust is a level 12 Alchemist craftable
(22-02-2012, 07:59 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Wood and Bone Dust is a oversight on our part and will be added to hard mode loot table on the same rate as  other low tier crafting materials.

Wood has in fact always been dropable from an early wave troop on hardmode. You folks just ain't killing enough nords!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
huscarls drop crooked sticks, but no other nord drops wood, maybe sturdy wood, but only nord huscarls drop crooked sticks atm, and since they dont spawn each round they are pretty rare
(23-02-2012, 02:54 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: huscarls drop crooked sticks, but no other nord drops wood, maybe sturdy wood, but only nord huscarls drop crooked sticks atm, and since they dont spawn each round they are pretty rare
... wood is dropable and always has been... please don't try to argue with me, I have the database right in front of me  :o
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(23-02-2012, 03:14 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Kriegstofu link=topic=1543.msg13538#msg13538 date=1330008863]
huscarls drop crooked sticks, but no other nord drops wood, maybe sturdy wood, but only nord huscarls drop crooked sticks atm, and since they dont spawn each round they are pretty rare
... wood is dropable and always has been... please don't try to argue with me, I have the database right in front of me  :o
[/quote]

Oh, ehh nice... Ehh... *cough* ... can you send me a copy plz... *cough* thx!! Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(22-02-2012, 07:34 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [quote author=Senni link=topic=1543.msg13380#msg13380 date=1329920549]
bone shards can be crafted to bone dust. Worm may actually mean bone dust, kinda like cloth instead of old boots Tongue

Wrong. Bone Shards make Bone Powder. Bone Dust is a level 12 Alchemist craftable
[/quote]

woops  :-[
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Before I join a hardmode server, I have a couple questions.  Do you get more xp in hardmode?  What are the benefits of hardmode other than just the challenge?  Thanks!
You gain much more experience and gold in hard mode if you are above level 32. If you are under level 32 you gain nothing. Benefits of hard mode would be... hard mode crafting materials, more experience, and more gold. Of course, you will only gain these things if you work as a team with others. If not, you will be stuck on the first two or three waves (not sure if this applies to knights).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thank you clickeverywhere.  I am level 34 now and to get to level 35 require 30k more xp!  I'll have to give hardmode a shot.  As part of the Order of the Scarlet Blade house, I'll have to look into teamspeak and see how I can help work as a team tomorrow.  If anybody else is part of that house and plays hardmode, I would very much like to play with you and try to help out in any way I can.