Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archer class whoring!
I play archer but I agree with the inf guys. Archers get 80% of the kills while inf does the hard job for assist xp when there is a shield wall. When there isn't a shield wall you don't get that far unless you play with cav + inf + few archers
You play hard to get to valkiries or jotunes to see them all killed by archers, cause inf need to approach them 1 by 1  and cavalry need 5 minutes to kill at least 1 bot. In such moments you really starts to hate them
As an archer we can get past valkries for sure, and jotnes some of the time depending on the number of player......If infantry approaches them there is a chance of death as they have crushthrough.
Iam tired of playing a shielder iam tired of playing a medic for nothing. I will finish my archer. Lets us play all archer and see what happens...
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
I understand your frustrations. That is the reason why I try to always play with a group of people from within my House who I can trust. The archers themselves realize they would wipe without us, so it makes sense to share loot.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I sometimes donate a bit of the gold earned due to my amazingly awesome archery abilities to the shieldwall guys, IF they made their job well.  Wink
Iam playing since years and never got donated from a archer. Well maybe iam not doing well  ;D
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
i play as archer and as most people that i play with would say that i provide cover for the inf backpeddling away from an impending death or for standing behind our best shielders taking out the most dangerous bot to our shielders (mostly hard mode) and yh we may get the highest kill count but as most archers know that we wouldnt have so many kills if it wasnt for the inf protecting us at the time
yes archers kill loads and get loads of loot but without you guys out front stopping them nordic a-holes reaching us then we are as good as dead and we wouldnt even get anywhere near those knights so lets put this little baby to bed and go slay some nords together  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
I lol at little mmo kids who keep mentioning which class gets more kills or loot. I started this thread because with recent wave of coward archers I wasn't experiencing enough teamwork in this mod. If it's really about numbers for You why won't You go and play some WoW shit (or call of dutey if its about your ego)?

Jeffcake and firewulf: Your input is redundant. We all already know what an archer is and what does it do.

This thread is not about whether archers are useful or not.
It's about the fact that there is far too many of them and there is not enough infantry players to hold all the bots. Mod starts to look like zombie shooter and everyone minds his own ass.

Zetus you ever played hard mode? It will get much worse. I think there so many new archers in normal mode because the class rules the hard mode. In hard mode its everytime the same player who play shielder, medic and so on for good teamwork but for what. If you are max lvl you play for fun and process. And you dont get progress unless you play a archer. And the situation you describe is the result of this kill and loot unbalance in my opinion  :o
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day