Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero Class - Legionnaire
With the new hero classes i need to have 12 Characters because I aim for having every possible character with the best equipment ^^
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(06-06-2013, 09:18 PM)Jalau link Wrote:With the new hero classes i need to have 12 Characters because I aim for having every possible character with the best equipment ^^
Add more Hero classes! ;D
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Seems all i am doing is asking questions  8)
I'm so cool! (not?)

Can anyone that knows from experience tell me more about the class?
I understand 8 shielding is a considerable step-up from commando and same as a hybrid but how do these guys do soloing hard mode for example. Is it possible/ viable?
My main is infantry at commando and i've pretty much fully embraced shielding (Some of you may have seen me do it once or twice already now) but having someone that can play hardmode alone to populate the server for instance is pretty lucrative. Not to mention the increased amount of loot you get going solo and not being useless in kitting games of archers and skirmishers. I intend to get 2 infantry and a warden probably in the not so near future considering all the grind i'll have to go trough. Should i go for the shielder vocation or perhaps the legionnaire giving me substantially more flexibility on my main while grinding away the archer for the farming.
Also, which is the stronger solo? Archer or Skirmisher?
I'll appreciate the input.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
To keep it short : Warden.
Wusel @ Omnia
(06-06-2013, 02:08 PM)Slayer link Wrote:Would be interesting giving them 9 shielding.
Yes, and can take the defender shield :p
(09-06-2013, 04:39 PM)Krilline link Wrote:[quote author=Slayer link=topic=14317.msg115316#msg115316 date=1370527731]
Would be interesting giving them 9 shielding.
Yes, and can take the defender shield :p
[/quote]
and maybe 200 proficiency for every weapon, 10 power draw, 8 power throw and 4 athletics additional to the normal commando stats?

9 shield skill is already too much... it wouldnt make sense to go royal guard anymore if the legionnaire is getting every skill
I think the skills are okay. You want shield skill? Royal Guard.
But buff every hero class would be really nice...
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
No.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I've been recently using the heavy throwing axes as legionnaire and discovered that in melee mode they use polearm skill due to being used by skirmishers who don't have a lot of 1h proficiency. Perhaps there could be a low tier throwing weapons like the heavy throwing axe that uses 1h proficiency instead to take advantage of the legionnaire's melee skills. It would also conserve space on an otherwise slot hungry class if someone decides to just go with 2 throwing weapons that has 1h proficiency as their melee weapon.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

So, how u get Hero class ? Smile