Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Damascuc Steel
Well I'm not gonna comment just to brag, but I've been sitting on the best Sniper Gear (Bronze + hurricane + EK + Bear Armor) since February 2012. All I've been doing with my mats and gold that I got was to help my house or its member because I don't have much more to achieve. I crafted a Trans, sold it for cheap, crafted a barrel, and now I got all the best gear for Pikeman except twigs.

All the money I am making right now goes toward making something ridiculously expensive (ebony arrows) just to get that +3 dmg. It isn't much, but it gives me a goal to achieve at least.

So if you don't have a legendary, aim for SS bow, then King's Will, then Ebony. Go from Hunting Arrows to War Arrows to Bronze Arrows.  Don't try get Ebony right away, wouldn't make any sense imo.
(02-07-2013, 08:52 PM)Yvain link Wrote: Elbony arrows is a high-tier craftable, which means it's useless to spend so much money if you don't have nice stuff already. Though it's a more than interesting option. You get +2 damage, and +5 arrows per quiver. If you buy a hurricane bow to replace your house craftable bow, you pay at least 40m to make a little more damage. So, in the end, 6m is not that much...  More, when you bring the arrows ingame, every archer in the team can take advantage of them. So you are cheered by everyone. And since you will be the first one to get them, you will get respect and be praised.

It would be absurd some people have some Damascus steel and no one wants to buy them to craft the arrows. So I hope this mat is going to be much, much rarer than eagle feathers Wink

I know these arrows are nice, but it would be absurd to pay 1 Damascus 200K even if it is rare when all the mats prices fell, you can get a scale/lump for 40-45 k etc..(others mats for ebony arrows)
It would be the only one mat so expensive compared with the others ?
Btw i'm not sure that many players have damascus ATM. 

(02-07-2013, 09:48 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Well I'm not gonna comment just to brag, but I've been sitting on the best Sniper Gear (Bronze + hurricane + EK + Bear Armor) since February 2012. All I've been doing with my mats and gold that I got was to help my house or its member because I don't have much more to achieve. I crafted a Trans, sold it for cheap, crafted a barrel, and now I got all the best gear for Pikeman except twigs.

All the money I am making right now goes toward making something ridiculously expensive (ebony arrows) just to get that +3 dmg. It isn't much, but it gives me a goal to achieve at least.

So if you don't have a legendary, aim for SS bow, then King's Will, then Ebony. Go from Hunting Arrows to War Arrows to Bronze Arrows.  Don't try get Ebony right away, wouldn't make any sense imo.

Sure, i want these arrows but as you said, personaly i don't have a legendary then it's not my "ultimate goal".
And when only the first 2 players make their prices that doesn't justify this price for me, it is not a stable value. (you can change the total price of 1 million or 2)
That's why i prefer to wait.