Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Sea Battle
My only issue with sea maps is the possibility of broken barriers (as was evidenced in the last map contest) and half the team end up on a romp under water while being chased by a wraith...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
was fun  ;D
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(19-06-2013, 05:38 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Oh my, that's looking awesome! D:
Hope this gets through!
(20-06-2013, 02:31 AM)Benschie link Wrote: was fun  ;D
Good to hear  Smile

(19-06-2013, 06:06 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: My only issue with sea maps is the possibility of broken barriers (as was evidenced in the last map contest) and half the team end up on a romp under water while being chased by a wraith...

One solution could be, if you fall in to the water you automatically die. (like in the traps)
Yea, and have half the team die as they suddenly fall through the floor. ;D
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Well everyone should know that I'm happy with death scripts...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
indeed.....

It could be if you go past a certain depth so that you effectivly drown dunno if this is possible just an idea
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]