Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] First time map, have a look
Thats a great name. and thanks for the nice comment
Keep up this work  ;D
(21-06-2013, 06:53 PM)Maroon link Wrote:[quote author=BlackSniper link=topic=14933.msg119447#msg119447 date=1371833843]
It's a nice map. We useally have castle maps, but this time a castle that is quite damaged by the Invasion of the Nord.
Good job, hopefully can this map added in the next Patch.

PS: If you are going to make more maps, why not one from Helms Deep?
(It's from Lord Of The Rings, but very populair map in other mods and native from Warband)

Helm's deep needs at least 100 man to properly defend, don't think it's kind of a good map for 16 defenders.
[/quote]

No not the hole Helms Deep. No just a part and the other is background.
You take by example only the highest place.
Here, found a move from that part, you can take it as example, let your idea's be free!
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
hmmm isnt that from full invasion? thats using custom map props for that map that NI doesnt have and I doubt they will let us use there props
* I also notice the tower props are very stretched... maybe use a 2nd slightly smaller scaled tower on top of the other tower?
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Exacly, you have an example, now use your fantasy  ;D
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(25-06-2013, 07:23 AM)Benschie link Wrote:hmmm isnt that from full invasion? thats using custom map props for that map that NI doesnt have and I doubt they will let us use there props
* I also notice the tower props are very stretched... maybe use a 2nd slightly smaller scaled tower on top of the other tower?

ye thats a good idea, i will look back and change it. Smile
I really like how the shadow on this map. The idea of an overshadowed lake is quite majestic. Definitely a nice concept. One thing I might change would be to have some partition between the land and the water. Maybe also reduce the fires.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
name of map= Kings Keep

the pictures are in the other like ( first time map)
just a note, first time ive posted a map.
I may have cocked up with the coding bit.
So you have a name and the code for the map in your other thread? Why not put them there and change the title, or add those screenies here?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."