Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Trailer Competition
(27-07-2013, 05:07 PM)ON_Alex link Wrote: I would like to know how many players made it in time ?

From the looks of it, not a huge amount.

Dear all,

Please note due to the majority of the contestants not having enough time. The contest has been extended by one week.

Thanks,

Chris.
Stop leeching and work on those trailers ! Tongue
Just realized my name was still up there.. anyone able to remove it? Can't remember who but I asked if they could remove it the day it went up due to my computer not being able to run any editing programs and IRL.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(27-07-2013, 09:44 PM)Slayer link Wrote: Just realized my name was still up there.. anyone able to remove it? Can't remember who but I asked if they could remove it the day it went up due to my computer not being able to run any editing programs and IRL.

Sorry I completely forgot, you have been removed from the list.

Dear all,

I am happy to provide constructive criticism on all videos before the competition time runs out.

If you would like me to do so, please send me a link to the video and I will review it for you.

Thanks,

Chris.

Note to all competitors:

Please make sure to set the privacy settings on your finished videos to "Unlisted" while people are still making their videos.
(you can still send links to the videos, it just removes them from coming up on the search bar)
Bah more delays, can't even touch up on mine since I'm vacationing.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
1 more week!! Thx a lot.  Wink
Just a reminder of the criteria we'll be looking for when judging.

Show off nord invasion features.
        Crafting - Talk about House crafting, Armoursmithing, Alchemy & Blacksmith
        Classes - Show off the 4 different classes and talk about the hero classes
        Clans & Houses
        The number of custom maps
    Teamwork - Show off House Events, Official Events & The House Tournament
    Talking about the sheer number of custom items in the game - Legendaries included

And as one of the important rule : You must feature all three game modes in the trailer (Normal, Hard and Ragnarok).

I saw many trailers so far and many are lacking those points. I want the competition to be fair , so it would suck to lose points because you forgot to show some of those important points, but mostly, I really want a very good trailer, so if only 1 person follow those criterias and win but doesn't really have the best looking trailer, that would suck for people's hard work Tongue

So get back to your editing program, make your trailer really hard to resist and win this competition !
Too busy with other stuff.

Consider this as my withdrawal, cheers to the hardworking contestants that remain.  Smile
I have to withdraw aswell. Cannot find the time to do this right.
Wusel @ Omnia
Dear all,

The time has come for the competition to draw to a close.

You have [countdown=8,3,2013,17,52][/countdown] (Close of play today)

Could you all message one of the volunteers with your video link. We will then update the post to show that you have returned the video. If there is anyone who still requires more time could you message any of the volunteers with ETA.

Kind regards,

Chris.