Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Trailer Competition
(14-08-2013, 07:37 PM)Chris link Wrote:
Also, I received a personal message regarding the trailer contest. If you would like to take part in the contest and believe you could create a video in enough time to be reviewed for the second submission, please could you send me a message.

That seems a bit unfair if you'd just let your video online on Youtube, so people can look at it for ideas.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I can see what you mean but unlike the first round people, you won't have the feedback on what they want them to change.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
ah....so were just like, starting the contest again from the beginning or what?
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Not at all. All of your videos have been reviewed by the first round of judges. Because the winner will get the opportunity to represent NI we wanted to make sure each video was perfect before the final round of judging.
(16-08-2013, 05:42 PM)Chris link Wrote: Not at all. All of your videos have been reviewed by the first round of judges. Because the winner will get the opportunity to represent NI we wanted to make sure each video was perfect before the final round of judging.

Chris when are you going to send the PMs ? Or want us to poke you on IRC for the informations.
Loots: 0 
Quote:Chris when are you going to send the PMs ? Or want us to poke you on IRC for the informations.

You are more then welcome to poke me on IRC, it would be more like a more informal chat however, but I will get all the information to you. Otherwise I will get all the messages out to the people I have not spoken to by around 9 bst (I currently have a huge backlog at the moment on NI which needs clearing).
hey guys, who registered for the second round?

(16-08-2013, 05:42 PM)Chris link Wrote: Not at all. All of your videos have been reviewed by the first round of judges. Because the winner will get the opportunity to represent NI we wanted to make sure each video was perfect before the final round of judging.

no objections to put my video to have remarks?
Quote:No objections to put my video to have remarks?

None at all.

I will be updating the main post with the new contestants & new time frame some time today.
I invite you to tell me what I have to add/remove/change.

If you see it for the first time, would you want to play this game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpocmwyWOIE

Thank you.
Oh i really liked that one!

The intro was really good. Also really good choices on the music as it really sets the vibe.